IGNORED

Adam Hammill

red84

Worth a shout on a long term loan? Right winger from Liverpool caused havoc against us when we played Blackpool at the start of the season, i remember he got quite a lot of stick from the fans which normally means he was doing something right!!

I remember a while ago on here somebody was suggesting that we were going to be signing another Liverpool youngster on loan by the name of Thomas Ince who is the son of Paul. Hammill is a good player though and I don't think he's got much of a long term future at Liverpool but you know how Johnson feels about loans.

I remember a while ago on here somebody was suggesting that we were going to be signing another Liverpool youngster on loan by the name of Thomas Ince who is the son of Paul. Hammill is a good player though and I don't think he's got much of a long term future at Liverpool but you know how Johnson feels about loans.

whats that only sign them if they are pants e.g. stern john and webster. but no young up and coming Premier League reserves thanks vey much.

whats that only sign them if they are pants e.g. stern john and webster. but no young up and coming Premier League reserves thanks vey much.

Like Campbell, Sturridge and Mancienne? All of whom we tried to loan at various times.

Like Campbell, Sturridge and Mancienne? All of whom we tried to loan at various times.

Any others? - Campbell was 07/08, Mancienne was publicised, not sure the Sturridge thing was anything other than a rumour.

I don't think GJ likes to go down this route but would love to be proved wrong.

He never, and the poster previously referred to Johnson saying he would only look to bring players in on loan, if he could see them being a long term signing.

thats even more worrying bearing in mind the loans we had this year!!!!!!!

Worth a shout on a long term loan? Right winger from Liverpool caused havoc against us when we played Blackpool at the start of the season, i remember he got quite a lot of stick from the fans which normally means he was doing something right!!

From what I remember the reason he got stick was because of all the diving he was doing. :disapointed2se:

Any others? - Campbell was 07/08, Mancienne was publicised, not sure the Sturridge thing was anything other than a rumour.

More than a rumour, GJ and SL stated at one of the Q&A sessions a while back that City had attempted to take Sturridge on loan.

Archived