IGNORED

Peter Styvar

roylegalatyeo

Styvar looked good last night,took both goals well and linked well with Akinde could this with Maynard be the answer to our goal scoring problem?Admittedly they only played Glouceter who this year went up to Conference South,is this combination worth a try in pre-season.

Styvar looked good last night,took both goals well and linked well with Akinde could this with Maynard be the answer to our goal scoring problem?Admittedly they only played Glouceter who this year went up to Conference South,is this combination worth a try in pre-season.

See my post on Gloucs cup final player report!!

i said a while back he would need time to settle and also how hard it must be without his family but now there over here with him he knows what the championship is all about so things should be looking up

heres hoping he has a good pre season and is ready for the start of next season

Agree he needs time to settle and adjust to life in England. But can someone tell me why he did not play in the last couple of leauge matches, surley this would have been the oppotunity for him to get used to the past of the game in this country.

Given that Dele is off in the summer it would have been a good oppotunity to bed him in for next season.

Because Styvar didn't play it leads me to the conclusion that he is not in GJ plans for next season.

Agree he needs time to settle and adjust to life in England. But can someone tell me why he did not play in the last couple of leauge matches, surley this would have been the oppotunity for him to get used to the past of the game in this country.

Given that Dele is off in the summer it would have been a good oppotunity to bed him in for next season.

Because Styvar didn't play it leads me to the conclusion that he is not in GJ plans for next season.

What the hell are the plans for next season ? ,the shambles at Burnley and the general decline at the seasons ass end will need some drastic action. Styvar should have played instead of that useless lump Stern john,if Dele goe's then a complete change of tatics up front will be needed with perhaps a return to a more flowing passing game.

• Admin

Played well against Glos City, but have heard many people say that he has struggled in other reserve matches.

Thought his family moved over soon after he did.

Agreed he needs a good pre-season cant afford for him to be languishing in the reserves for another season

Anybody who has played football or has any idea about the game will tell you that Peter Styvar is not going to make it at this level.

Most strikers have at least 1 quality e.g heading, finishing, pace, etc.

Styvar has none of these.

Glouc in the Cup?

Wake up and smell the cheese.

Spoke to GJ about him tonight and GJ said he has been ill and he is in his plans next year.

I spoke to Styvar and he is hoping for a good season next year.

He did struggle in the last few reserve games, which I was surprised at because he looked like a clever player when he first arrived and played as a sub in a few matches. Therefore what Johnson said about him being ill makes sense. When I watched him play he looked off the pace, but he seemed to be making some very intelligent runs against Gloucester and got into some great positions. And anyone who saw his first goal on Wednesday will tell you he can finish - with aplomb!

Anybody who has played football or has any idea about the game will tell you that Peter Styvar is not going to make it at this level.

How much have you seen of him?

I cant recall much action for City so you must be very perceptive.

Glouc in the Cup?

So, if he does make it at this level, can we conlcude that you actually know nothing about football?

Guest Eamer

Glouc in the Cup?

I like cheese...

Archived