IGNORED

The Wurzels Back At Bar Bs3 - Super Cider Sunday 09

Bar BS3

Super Cider Sunday '09 is now confirmed at Bar BS3 for Sunday (obviously!) 5th July.

As usual, THE WURZELS will be headlining the event, and support acts "CHUFF" and "DAZ" are also confirmed, with hopefully one more top local act to be added aswell.

This event always sells out, and tickets should be available for sale by middle of this coming week #15 p.p

If you'd like to be notified when they are on sale, PM me and ill drop you a line when they are in.

Cheers

Rob

BS3

:englandsmile4wf:

I think you have chosen a bad weekend for it personally.

Haven't you heard that the Frogs are having their "Lazy Sunday" over Ashton Park at the same time?

The what are having their what?!?!

You live on Ashton Road but never heard of the Frogs? (Friends Of Greville Smyth Park)

Its like a mini Glastonbury, happens every year....

Quite honestly, ive lived here for 2 years now and at the Ship & Castle for 3 years prior to that, and i have never heard of it i don't think!

I am aware of the Friends of ..... group, but never noticed any sort of event taking place!

hey ho... i know for certain that they havent got The Wurzels playing at their gig! :laugh:

Quite honestly, ive lived here for 2 years now and at the Ship & Castle for 3 years prior to that, and i have never heard of it i don't think!

I am aware of the Friends of ..... group, but never noticed any sort of event taking place!

hey ho... i know for certain that they havent got The Wurzels playing at their gig! :laugh:

They go for more modern music to be honest. :travolta:

Archived