IGNORED

Lee Croft

Smokey

I would say we are just as appealing as Derby for next year sure they are probably the bigger club but they will be aiming for the same us Play offs top 10.

Theres no probably about it

Derby are a bigger club

Saying that at the present time i think we are just as appealing

Bristol's a nicer place than Derby trust me I live there!

Saying that though Derby isn't too bad.

Probably fair to say they aren't a much bigger club than us aswell?

I can back this up, i used to live in derbyshire and have been in and around pride park....

Bristol is faaaaaaaaarrr better :D

Oh yeah there is no doubt about it Derby are a bigger club by far, bigger ground, bigger history they were a decent prem side a few years ago if you forget their last stint in fact I quite liked that Derby team.

However money talks he will go where the money goes and why should'nt he? I just hope he is one of the players we at least take a look at :)

Looks very likely he will aim higher than us

i had been touting his name around for a while on here aswell but since forest and norwich both became interested i reckon its highly unlikely.

Looks like derby see him as a low cost replacement for Barnes so they can pocket the difference as transfer kitty.

Although granted i don't think derby are currently any bettr than us, they have the stadium, the fans, the history and all that rubbish. On top of that they will top our wages and also it wont be as far for him to relocate.

P.S One point of note is that a lot of norwich fans say he has very little end product, but i agree he has always looked handy against us

Oh yeah there is no doubt about it Derby are a bigger club by far, bigger ground, bigger history they were a decent prem side a few years ago if you forget their last stint in fact I quite liked that Derby team.

However money talks he will go where the money goes and why should'nt he? I just hope he is one of the players we at least take a look at :)

And according to Sky today that's where he's going.........

Remember watching the England Kids at the Gate a few years ago, he was in the same team as Rooney that night but he was by far the best player on the park. i thought he would go a lot further than he did, i think he was at Man City at the time? he would be a cracking signing.

I've often advocated City signing Croft in the last year or so but I'm now coming to the opinion he might be one of those players who always has a good game against City but doesn't consistently play as well inbetween.

I'm sure GJ has at least considered Croft, so I'm not too disappointed if he's set his sights elsewhere for a new right winger.

As long as we've got other irons in the fire and get one in the end.

Difficult one this.

Like lots of others I suppose, I was impressed by Croft this season at Carrow Road.

He was very busy with lots of tricky runs and it looked like he was almost battling on his own against us.

But a mate who is a Norwich fan says he can't cross a ball ...?

Difficult one this.

Like lots of others I suppose, I was impressed by Croft this season at Carrow Road.

He was very busy with lots of tricky runs and it looked like he was almost battling on his own against us.

But a mate who is a Norwich fan says he can't cross a ball ...?

Recently on the 606 site Norwich fans reckoned he couldn't cross, couldn't shoot, was not as fast as made out and lacked commitment. Make of that what you will.

Archived