IGNORED

Giving Youth A Chance..... Blimey!

internetjef

Many of us have often discussed whether GJ gives our youngsters a fair crack......

One man who cannot be accused of this is Steve Coppell

its the 2nd leg of playoff semi and reading are 1-0 down against burnley. Coppell has left experienced ginger Dave Kitson on the bench and handed a FULL DEBUT to wales u-21 striker simon church!!!

hes just come back from loan scoring a few on loan at leyton orient (similar story to akinde), talk about a baptism of fire.

in 90 mins we will see if its been a good gamble or a catastrophic error of judgement

make your bets gents...

Many of us have often discussed whether GJ gives our youngsters a fair crack......

its the 2nd leg of playoff semi and reading are 1-0 down against burnley. Coppell has left experienced ginger Dave Kitson on the bench and handed a FULL DEBUT to wales u-21 striker simon church!!!

hes just come back from loan scoring a few on loan at leyton orient (similar story to akinde), talk about a baptism of fire.

in 90 mins we will see if its been a good gamble or a catastrophic error of judgement

make your bets gents...

Scared boys will never kiss beautiful girls!

Congrat's Steve!!

make your bets gents...

My thoughts were immediately are you watching GJ.

make your bets gents...

I got twenty quid or so from my Cardiff not in play offs bet left over as well!!! shall I, shant I????

Thought Kitson was about 20% chance of playing - only striker that is remotely fit.

Sure he was the guy that impressed in the U21 match at Cardiff between Wales and England ??

No disrespect, whats fit got to do with it? After fit surely availabity is key, not play defensive side!

Archived