IGNORED

Looks Like Burnley Are On The Way To Wembley And Maybe The Premier League

keynshamred

Winning 3-0 on aggregate. 2-0 over Reading tonight. Perhaps our thrashing at AG wasn't so bad after all! I would predict they will beat Sheffield Utd. at wembley. What a great season they have had.

If S Utd hadn't got past PNE then you had arguement but as it stands S Utd have to be the ones Cardiff winnings are going on!

And the play off final will be their 60th game of the season, in which they have used the least (or one of the least) amount of players in the Championship. Shows that you can do with quality, not quantity! Fair play to them, they've had a cracking season. Think United'll take it though.

Guest Greasy Chip Butty
fair shout to burnley, 2 cracking goals to see them through to the final but for me its sheff utd to go up. Not only because i think they are the stronger side, but it would also piss off my uncle who is a die hard west ham fan.

As good a reason as any!

I'd like to see Burnley do it. Not because I've got anything against Sheffield United, but because, like Hull, and like us, Burnley are one of the teams that haven't had a go at the Premier League and haven't had a share of the spoils. The more teams get a turn in the top flight, the less concentrated the money becomes in our league, and the more competitive it can be. If the same 6 or 8 clubs keep yo-yoing up and down, they'll end up with stacks more money than the rest of the teams in the Championship, and it will get even harder for other clubs, like us, to compete.

Guest MaloneFM

United.

The support the ground and the team. It will give Colin something to cheer about when he gets bounced out on his arse by Palarse as well.

Archived