IGNORED

Eastend

156mat

Guest RobbieTurner
I was able to see fine all season and I'm 5ft 2. It just depends where you stand (during moments of extreme excitement only obviously!)

but when I have seen you in there (I know your face you don't know mine) you were sat in the front row....surely even a 5ft 2inch short arse can see from the front row ????

but when I have seen you in there (I know your face you don't know mine) you were sat in the front row....surely even a 5ft 2inch short arse can see from the front row ????

If I had a child sat on my lap then he is disabled and unable to see unless he is sat in the front, otherwise, there are many people on here who can vouch for the fact that I spent the majority of this season either up by the pillar at the back, or a row or two back from the walk way that goes from by the toilets and splits the first block you can see as you come through the turnstiles.

I sat in the front maybe once more, when we got in very late and it was an overflow day and there was nowhere else to go.

for two of us to move from the atyeo it was £90 cheaper

Got my refund moving from the Doleman into Eastend and got £165 in my account today so fairplay to the club, i had gone there just expecting to swap tickets without a refund so I'm well pleased

I have sat in the atyeo nearly every season whilst supporting city and it just seems to be getting a bit dull in that stand, even though I had a excellent view sat just behind the goal I think I need to sit somewhere more lively so swapped my atyeo ticket for the east end with no fuss at all :D . So I am really looking forward to sitting/standing in the east end next season and cheering on my team whatever happens :innocent06: Up the City :englandsmile4wf:

If I had a child sat on my lap then he is disabled and unable to see unless he is sat in the front, otherwise, there are many people on here who can vouch for the fact that I spent the majority of this season either up by the pillar at the back, or a row or two back from the walk way that goes from by the toilets and splits the first block you can see as you come through the turnstiles.

I sat in the front maybe once more, when we got in very late and it was an overflow day and there was nowhere else to go.

i can vouch for you dolls :bounce:

Archived