IGNORED

Gunter

beaverface

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere - I did try to reply to the BBC sports feed thread but it wouldn't let me!

Anyhow, an unnamed Championship club is looking to take Chris Gunter on a season long loan deal from Tottenham with a view to a permanent transfer.

Could this be us? It sounds like the way we operate ie. Keep quiet, only go for loans that lead to permanent moves, we need a left back, the guy comes from Newport, and we may have finally realised we need more quality (especially in the left back area)

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere - I did try to reply to the BBC sports feed thread but it wouldn't let me!

Anyhow, an unnamed Championship club is looking to take Chris Gunter on a season long loan deal from Tottenham with a view to a permanent transfer.

Could this be us? It sounds like the way we operate ie. Keep quiet, only go for loans that lead to permanent moves, we need a left back, the guy comes from Newport, and we may have finally realised we need more quality (especially in the left back area)

its the florists

Yeah, reading between the lines I'm thinking that, but it would be nice to dream.

However, it does make you wonder why all the cloak and daggers considering Forest had him on loan for the final part of the season?

they obviously wanted to sign him up before any of the big boys sweep in and out bid them

A forest fan i know said they were very intrested in Gunter a few days ago. My money is on them, Shame though good player

A forest fan i know said they were very intrested in Gunter a few days ago. My money is on them, Shame though good player

same age and position as Riberio only Ribs is faster and stronger and he is at a club that dose not sell or indeed has to sell its top youngsters

same age and position as Riberio only Ribs is faster and stronger and he is at a club that dose not sell or indeed has to sell its top youngsters

If we'd get £5m for Ribs then we'd sell wouldn't we.

Best tell all those interested in Marvin Elliot that we don't sell either.

:city: How short peoples memories are,Gunter was the CHEATING so and so who charged down our throw back after Basso was injured,resulting in a goal for Forest and McAllister being sent off.

I don't think that he will be welcome with open arms in the changing room at City.

:city: How short peoples memories are,Gunter was the CHEATING so and so who charged down our throw back after Basso was injured,resulting in a goal for Forest and McAllister being sent off.

I don't think that he will be welcome with open arms in the changing room at City.

Macca didn't have to play the ball - I bet none of our players have ever done anything similar.

People who understand the game (ie none of us on this forum) rate the kid so whilst i'm sure it wouldn't happen, I think the only people who wouldn't welcome him would be whoever lost their first team slot.

Izzy almost lamped Gary Johnson when playing for S****horpe/Swansea(can't remember which), but that didn't stop him joining us! It's all about getting quality in.

Anyhow, I've lost count of the number of times Basso or McCallister have wound up the opposition, it's all about "playing" the game.

Archived