IGNORED

Next Seasons Drop

Gibbs

Who are you rooting (as much as you can) in the premier league to survive or get relegated?

I think it would be great to see Sunderland, Newcastle and Middlesborough (its possible!) to go down. Looking at the fixture list, and the fact Sunderland have a game in hand, I think Newcastle will scrape it and we'll see Hull, Middlesborough and West Brom next season. I know theres only 5 teams but still, thoughts?

Who are you rooting (as much as you can) in the premier league to survive or get relegated?

I think it would be great to see Sunderland, Newcastle and Middlesborough (its possible!) to go down. Looking at the fixture list, and the fact Sunderland have a game in hand, I think Newcastle will scrape it and we'll see Hull, Middlesborough and West Brom next season. I know theres only 5 teams but still, thoughts?

would love newcastle to get relegated....be the weekend away for many of us next season

would love newcastle to get relegated....be the weekend away for many of us next season

Yeah I've never been to Newcastle or St. James' Park. Would be a great day out but impossible by train (from Devon). Like the Cardiff game it's the only one I'll be keeping tabs on hoping :D

Whoever it is will mean an easy 18pts for us :liar:

Matin Oneil wont play a weakened side for the last toon game, they are going down

they don't have the quality to beat anyone other than relegation fodder, and thats when they are at home.

One point fromt the last eighteen though.

They might scrap a draw and Hull lose at Man UTD thus keeping them up.

Hope not though!

Archived