IGNORED

Kris Commons

tezOfCity

Sorry is this has already been mentioned but i aint been on i a while . . .

But evryone knows hes a quality player, hes been linked with prem teams but so far nothings happened . . . exactly the kind of player we need and derby not exactly setting the champ on fire last time i checked.

Would love to see him here weather its a good shout or not!

Sorry is this has already been mentioned but i aint been on i a while . . .

But evryone knows hes a quality player, hes been linked with prem teams but so far nothings happened . . . exactly the kind of player we need and derby not exactly setting the champ on fire last time i checked.

Would love to see him here weather its a good shout or not!

I am a massive, massive, fan of Kris Commons.

Have we got a chance in signing him? Probably not, but I would love to see him in a city shirt.

I'm sure he wouldnt see moving to Bristol city as a step up from Derby, if/when we go up he would be a very realstic player to try and get, imo he would do a decent job in the premier league. But to answer the orginal question at this present time we have little to no chance of getting him, would be interesting to see how much Derby would want for him thou....

Guest RobbieTurner
I'm sure he wouldnt see moving to Bristol city as a step up from Derby, if/when we go up he would be a very realstic player to try and get, imo he would do a decent job in the premier league. But to answer the orginal question at this present time we have little to no chance of getting him, would be interesting to see how much Derby would want for him thou....

According to one of the papers yesterday £5mill - does that answer the original posters question ???

Archived