IGNORED

Calling All Goalkeepers

I play at goals soccer centre at brislington, and our keeper has had to stop playing for the rest of year due to injury/operations. I'm posting this as out of all the people i know none are willing to play in goal. So if anyone out there wants to play 5 a side on monday evenings, we're called Twatford currently 2nd in div 6. If there is anyone interested either pm me or contact me on facebook my name is Richard Mayes and have a drunk pic of me with big reflex glasses on

Ta very much

I play at goals soccer centre at brislington, and our keeper has had to stop playing for the rest of year due to injury/operations. I'm posting this as out of all the people i know none are willing to play in goal. So if anyone out there wants to play 5 a side on monday evenings, we're called Twatford currently 2nd in div 6. If there is anyone interested either pm me or contact me on facebook my name is Richard Mayes and have a drunk pic of me with big reflex glasses on

Ta very much

I cant help, but I'm looking forward to playing you next season. currently in league 5!! come on, bring it bitch!!

Archived