IGNORED

If Cardiff Went Into Administration

CitySlam

As you might know already the Welsh FA rules Cardiff (& Swansea & Wrexham) although they all play in the English leagues.

The Welsh FA can overturn red cards (even before FA Cup Finals) and decide what punishments to give a team (if there were any coin throwing incedents).

My question is: If Cardiff City went into administration, could the Welsh FA overturn a points deduction?

I don't think they could as it is the Football League that controls the points deductions in the Championship to League 2. Would be the same if they ever get to the premier league and the points are dealt with by the Premier League and not the Football Association.

As you might know already the Welsh FA rules Cardiff (& Swansea & Wrexham) although they all play in the English leagues.

The Welsh FA can overturn red cards (even before FA Cup Finals) and decide what punishments to give a team (if there were any coin throwing incedents).

My question is: If Cardiff City went into administration, could the Welsh FA overturn a points deduction?

The FOTTBALL LEAGUE rule on points deductions not the FA so the simple answer is no.

Archived