IGNORED

Liam Miller

Ison

I just noticed that Liam Miller has just been released by QPR. Rather than making this thread to inform everyone of how much I think we should sign him, I'm more curious as to why no one else has tried to do the same yet! He's a former Premier League player once dubbed 'the new Roy Keane', and although this is blatantly untrue, I'm surprised his name hasn't come up on here (please accept my apologies if it has). I don't know an awful lot about the kid so I was wondering if a) anyone knows how he's gone from being a promising Man Utd player to a QPR reject and b) whether he's actually capable of doing a job in the Championship for us or anyone else.

I just noticed that Liam Miller has just been released by QPR. Rather than making this thread to inform everyone of how much I think we should sign him, I'm more curious as to why no one else has tried to do the same yet! He's a former Premier League player once dubbed 'the new Roy Keane', and although this is blatantly untrue, I'm surprised his name hasn't come up on here (please accept my apologies if it has). I don't know an awful lot about the kid so I was wondering if a) anyone knows how he's gone from being a promising Man Utd player to a QPR reject and b) whether he's actually capable of doing a job in the Championship for us or anyone else.

Roy Keane took him from Man Utd to Sunderland and there was apparently a huge problem with his time keeping (or lack of it) and attitude, Keane released him from Sunderland for this reason and I can only assume that he has been unable to rectify those problems at QPR.

There is no doubting that Liam Miller has the talent, that would be the reason that Ferguson signed him from Celtic but weather he thought he had "made it" and didn't need to work for the privelage of playing pro football, who knows?

May be worth a punt but I would have thought that at very best he would only be looking at a 1 year contract and that he would now have to re-prove himself.

Archived