IGNORED

City Ready For World Cup

alandicks

yes the season has only just finished when the players and manager are holiday the news is always slow

as for the wc bid it would be a massive coup for the city if we are successful but if there are lots of people like you then it wont happen which would be a shame

More than the possibility of being stuck with a stadium that can't hold much more than 16,000 people ever and has no scope for bringing in revenue other than ticket sales?

I'd rather have a half-full 30,000 capacity stadium (not 40,000 that's with temporary seating) than be stuck with something unambitious like a new 20,000 capacity stadium or inadequate like Ashton Gate.

But then I'm an optimist who believes there's no point in anything if you don't give things a try.

I'm absolutely all for it.The thing that annoys me is all the other club headlines on BBC.co.uk are about ins & outs and ours is about the possibility of holding a possible game in a possible new stadium !!

You should try the "Welsh Internet" then (or teletext as you may know it)

All that has said on City's championship CEEFAX page for the last decade (or so it seems) is about Murray having to leave and GJ hoping for a quick decision from Dele!

Archived