IGNORED

The Glue That Binds Us Together

Milo

Gareth Chilcott and the Evening Post very kindly got together at Ashton Gate to record Gareth reading one of the stories from the City Til I Die Book.

Click here for Video link of Gareth Chilcott on the right of the page

The story chosen was written by Tim Leigh and it's a touching tale that explains that following City is about more than what happens on the pitch.

Thanks to both Gareth and the EP for taking time out to help with the promotion of the book, where all profits help to raise a statue to John Atyeo. It's an ideal birthday present for any City fan missing their Bristol City fix during the summer break. You can buy at the Club Shop or on-line at the link above.

Gareth Chilcott and the Evening Post very kindly got together at Ashton Gate to record Gareth reading one of the stories from the City Til I Die Book.

Click here for Video link of Gareth Chilcott on the right of the page

The story chosen was written by Tim Leigh and it's a touching tale that explains that following City is about more than what happens on the pitch.

Thanks to both Gareth and the EP for taking time out to help with the promotion of the book, where all profits help to raise a statue to John Atyeo. It's an ideal birthday present for any City fan missing their Bristol City fix during the summer break. You can buy at the Club Shop or on-line at the link above.

What a moving story, left me with a tear in my eye.

Just think when you go down the Gate, the person you sit with, the guys you drink with. All have stories to tell maybe not as emotional as the one Garath read out but still a story that means something to someone. I indeed agree with the "Glue that bind us" title as I go with my father 20 years on and our bond has become stronger due to our football love.

Archived