IGNORED

Sad Video

Betelgeuse

I know its not directly city related but as football is in a bit of a financial mess and talk of a few clubs possibly going under soon here's a video I found off Scarborough's abandoned stadium. Its quite sad when you think about all the people who have watch that club over the years and now its gone. We almost lost this great club and who knows which club will be next. :crying:

I know its not directly city related but as football is in a bit of a financial mess and talk of a few clubs possibly going under soon here's a video I found off Scarborough's abandoned stadium. Its quite sad when you think about all the people who have watch that club over the years and now its gone. We almost lost this great club and who knows which club will be next. :crying:

Good news though with Scarborough AFC being formed at least the town has footy.

Very Sad!

BUT The pitch still looks better than the Memorial ground. :thumbsup:

I'm afraid its not as good a news as you thought. Athletic are currently ground sharing with Bridlington so the town in theory haven't got a team.

Lets hope they can raise money for their own ground or even try and take over the derelict one.

Lets hope they can raise money for their own ground or even try and take over the derelict one.

I believe the current ground is in the possesion of the creditors. The Seadogs trust(scarborough athletic trust) are in talks with the town council about finding land in the town to build a new ground.

Archived