IGNORED

Play Off

Chappers

Guest DanC
Scunny win!!!! wicked stuff

When the play off bunch were confirmed they were placed amongst 3 of the most hated teams in the country - MK Dons, Leeds and Millwall

I'm well chuffed they beat them all to the Championship

I hoped Millwall would win as Scunny is a horrible northern hell hole with s**t support and we will most likely get them away on a Tues night. With there support they really don't deserve to be in the Championship but well done to them it was a good game although I did feel Millwall controlled the game. I liked the look of that Alexander. Reminded me of a younger and fitter Steve Brooker and they look similar to.

I hoped Millwall would win as Scunny is a horrible northern hell hole with s**t support and we will most likely get them away on a Tues night. With there support they really don't deserve to be in the Championship but well done to them it was a good game although I did feel Millwall controlled the game. I liked the look of that Alexander. Reminded me of a younger and fitter Steve Brooker and they look similar to.

come on Dan... that is a tad disingenuous. credit where its due.

what a shame we don't get to see those right nawty wall fans bouncing up and down at the gate next year or have to be treated like cattle at the new den

well done scunny pretty good game by all accounts sadly i missed it i was watching button win the gp

Surely not younger? Alexander seems like he's been around for years, Brooker is only 27ish, isn't he?

Glad S****horpe came up. Who cares whether they have less fans that most in the Championship? Doesn't matter as long as their football is good enough.

My thoughts exactly.

Bet Avon and Somerset Constab will be pleased with that result.

PS Should be tasty in South London next season, with Gillingham, Charlton and the 'Wall all now in league one!

Guest DanC
....and Millwall was such an enjoyable trip last time! :disapointed2se:
My view is slightly blinkered because I was on one of the few coaches that made it before kick off because the polish driver had no idea we were to meet the police at a rendezvous point and we stopped at teh services pass where there was a accident where other coaches stopped before the crash and when they came out of the services got stuck in the traffic. We only got there because are driver had a tomtom whilst most of teh other coaches got lost, Saying that on teh way back we had a very long wait at teh services as are driver had run out of hours so we had to wait for a replacement. I got back quicker from Carlisle than I did Millwall but saying that I would rather of had two passionate games against them than two dull games against scunny.

Archived