IGNORED

City Rumours On The Web

West Sussex Red

City Rumours

about the third of the page down.

it has city rumours goin out and coming in.

this is what it says:

Big changes at Ashton Gate

out

Basso fernabachi

Orr ,Burnley

Macindoe Leicester

Adebola , Nottingham Forrest

Elliot , Portsmouth

Trundle , Any club that will take him

James Wilson Celtic

Akinde , Wycombe

Henderson , Celtic

Bristol City News

Liverpool winger Nabil El Zhar could be coming to Ashton Gate on a season long loan deal and may even be a possible signing !

Also Gary Johnson could be on the verge of signing an ex Premier Leage star ! Can't reveal any names but watch out for amazing signing !

how much of this do you believe

SORRY if this has already been mentioned

I doubt any of this will happen!!! it seems the most transfer action we will see will be on these forums!!! just like last season! after the season ended these forums went mad about possible signings and then.... i spent weeks waiting for one of these rumours to come true and then finally when one did "Metab" it all went pete tong!!!!!

I get the feeling gary will only fill in the cracks (to coin a phrase) where needed!! i doubt GJ will get rid of that many key players (1st teamers) from this season, because that will mean he will have to actually make signing to replace those players that have featiured heavily this season and they will have to prove good replacement signing!!! and going on the past facts i have witnessed over the last year,i feel our beloved GJ hasn't put a great performance in when it comes to decent transfer signings!!!

Plus GJ doesn't really take much of a gamble, he just 'does what is necessary!!!

Personally i love a bit of a mix up!!! i would love to see Gary really mix it up over the next few weeks as i feel that this season we have gone a little stagnant and we need a freshen up!!!! not only for the sake of the team and club, but also for us lot!!!! give us something different to look forward to next season!!!

RE: Ex-premiere league star???? we all know gary likes to be boss and never gels with these well traveled ex pro's, I bet who ever said about this 'big star is referring to Sol Campbell....

i bet we will sign two players tops and know key players will leave who are still under contract!!!!!

I think its all gone a little flat in our starting 11 and i hope we see some change in the line up as i get the feeling that if not alot happens soon (in the ways of transfers) then next season we will be alot worse off come this time next year!!!!!

City Rumours

this is what it says:

out

Basso fernabachi

Orr ,Burnley

Macindoe Leicester

Elliot , Portsmouth

James Wilson Celtic

Akinde , Wycombe

Henderson , Celtic

Bristol City News

Liverpool winger Nabil El Zhar could be coming to Ashton Gate on a season long loan deal and may even be a possible signing !

Also Gary Johnson could be on the verge of signing an ex Premier Leage star ! Can't reveal any names but watch out for amazing signing !

If that is true we would be down to a squad of 17 players! Among them being 1 goalkeeper, 1 right back 1 left back and 1 or 2 forwards which would mean we would be screwed with just a few injuries.

IMO

out

Basso fernabachi - doubt it; he'll want to see his days out here

Orr ,Burnley - possibility (but, uprooting family just after having twins ?)

Macindoe Leicester - GJ likes him; it'll cost them to prise him away

Adebola , Nottingham Forrest - Nottingham or anyone else offering a two year deal

Elliot , Portsmouth - I prefer the Ipswich rumour (working with Keane could be an attractive option + Keane will be given a war chest to spend)

Trundle , Any club that will take him - I think he'll keep the bench warm, milking the cow

James Wilson Celtic - why would GJ want to sell such a young talent?

Akinde , Wycombe - as above for Wilson.

Henderson , Celtic - if Weale is off, Henderson will definitely be staying

<_<

In my opinion

out

Basso fernabachi - Could be, but why Fernabachi? Would surely mean Kelvin Davis is on his way.

Orr ,Burnley - Again I find this unlikely.

Macindoe Leicester - Would like it to happen but also unlikely

Adebola , Nottingham Forrest - Quite likely, they may be in for him after Shef Wed pulled out.

Elliot , Portsmouth - I thought that it was Adams who was interested in him...

Trundle , Any club that will take him - Probably going to happen

James Wilson Celtic - Doubt it

Akinde , Wycombe - Why? We've only just bought him?!

Henderson , Celtic - Not likely. Has signed a new contract hasn't he?

City Rumours

this is what it says:

out

Basso fernabachi

Orr ,Burnley

Macindoe Leicester

Elliot , Portsmouth

James Wilson Celtic

Akinde , Wycombe

Henderson , Celtic

Bristol City News

Well..... this is the 3rd time in the past 3 days i've written/heard someone mention about Basso and Orr!

Heard the akinde one for the first time on sunday and was told the fee was rumoured to be £500k.

Also heard that Cardiff would like Macindoe but are weary of his "attitude" apparently and aren't sure whether he'd be right for their dressing room!

i guess time will tell with all these rumours!

Not sure on the others but this comment I've seen before, if it was true, can't be that many possibilities i.e. would think it's a free, Kanu maybe?

BRISTOL CITY

Marcus Bent from Birmingham is set to join Bristol City in the summer.

Lee Trundle to S****horpe for 150k.

From The Link Above!

I know it's all made up on that site, but if Bent would drop his wages I could see GJ having an interest in him. Seems his kind of player.

On the other side, no offence to Scunny, but they aren't sexy enough for LT!

BRISTOL CITY

Marcus Bent from Birmingham is set to join Bristol City in the summer.

Lee Trundle to S****horpe for 150k.

Whether that remark about Trunds is true or not I reckon that might not be far off what we might end up getting for him IF GJ wanted to let him go. :(

i would let trundle go for nothing just to get him off the wage bill

Get the other mob to pay up the balance of his contract (i.e. 52 weeks @ the difference between his wages here and the lower wages he will be paid there) and surely you have your transfer fee (albeit our "asset" has depreciated by a million sheets in only two years!!).

Get the other mob to pay up the balance of his contract (i.e. 52 weeks @ the difference between his wages here and the lower wages he will be paid there) and surely you have your transfer fee (albeit our "asset" has depreciated by a million sheets in only two years!!).

i agree with what you say

sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say we dropped a bo##### the goal he scored against palarse did soften the blow a little bit but i cant see trundle being an important player for us next year and the wages hes on you would expect him to be a contributor to the team so ship him out and find someone else who will make a difference is my opinion

this just sums up some of the tosh you get on the web;

PNEforever, 28/05/2009 09:40:52

I have heard we are getting dela adobola on a free.

Also we are interested in signing

Campbell Ryce - Barnsley - (to replace sedg/whaley)

Lee Trundle - Swansea (One year deal)

Glen Little - Portsmouth (was on loan at reading)

David Healy - Is rumoured he was going to sign for us or burnley but now burnley have gone up we looked to have missed out.

If we sell jones and mckenna for over 2 million irvine wants to buy rickie lambert from Bristol city.

:doh::grr:

Archived