IGNORED

Jason Roberts!

Sampson City Reds

Just another name rumoured with us.

IMO I would be very surprised if GJ is even looking at him his wages would be to much and his best years are now behind him.

I hope not !!!

I remember seeing him on Soccer AM (while playing for Wigan I think) saying one of his biggest regrets was playing on loan for us as he now rovers through and through, or something along those lines. Made me dislike him even more

I hope not !!!

I remember seeing him on Soccer AM (while playing for Wigan I think) saying one of his biggest regrets was playing on loan for us as he now rovers through and through, or something along those lines. Made me dislike him even more

What an obnoxious thing for Roberts to say, truly sickening - and hearing this I can fully understand why you despise him.

Glad BCFC held firm when he messed us around, and definitely a massive thumbs down for any return to AG for this avowed gashead. :disapointed2se:

Are you talking about the same Jason Roberts that walked out on us when he was only put on the bench the game after scoring after coming on as a sub at Oldham.

He thought he had a god given right to be picked and thought he was too big to play for BCFC...

Anyway he played for the gas as well and we don't want that sort of player at BS3 thankyou.

Archived