IGNORED

Dreams

Big Red Rich

Funnily enough, i've never had any real dreams about City. Sure, i've dreamt i've played for them and even saved a penalty (oh, that did happen!!!). But this week i've had two dreams about the game this saturday.

Earlier in the week it was one of those weird dreams, the classified football results had upside down numbers and question marks on it???

Well, last night I had a really vivid dream. The QPR game was 1-1 but City were winning 1-0 via a Christian Roberts goal!! My alarm woke me up so the first thing i did was turn the radio on to find out who won only to quickly realise that it was Friday morning!

So, any of you had weird dreams this week?

p.s. if my dream pays off, i'm charging £500k for lottery numbers! :P

I had one the other night that was so annoying. I was getting ready for the game, and it was about 11am. And suddenly, I looked back over to my clock and it was 2:45pm..... so there I was cussing and swearing, shouting "****, I had to meet up with people as well, they're going to be waiting around for me, I'm never going to get there on time" etc. etc.

To which all my flatmates were saying the classic "what are you getting so wound up about? It's only a football match...."

At which point I woke up, still angry. It took about five minutes for the disappointment of missing the game to subside :P

I told my dad about it the next morning, and yes, he did ask who won. But like I said, I woke up before it got to that part :dunno:

Guest Huddersfield Red

That's weird I had a dream last night that I was in the squad! Danny wasn't sure if he wanted to play me on Saturday or save me for EURO 2004!!! He made his mind up at the last minute that I was to play on Saturday but told me just 10 minutes before kick off. The last thing I remember is running home to get my boots - that's when the alarm went off.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

I had a dream weeks back that it was the final game of the season and if we won we went up. The strange thing thought was that one of my mates (a gashead) was playing up front for City but after 5 minutes he tried a shot and broke his left ankle which turned through 180%. City won promotion though.

No dreams, but every single scenario has gone through my head, theres the neededing a goal in the last minute to get promotted of course and then winning a penalty... :laugh:

Then on the nagitive side QPR could be 3-0 up by half time and how dull would that make the 2nd half for us?? :dunno:

Its going to be emotional, and just think if we don't go up we'll have to do it potentially 3 times again!!! :laugh:

wednesday night.

i did not know anything about the game. all i remember from it was i was playing for city and it was the 80th minute and i set up Christian Roberts and he scored. Then i ran all the way up to the EastEnd and celebrated and can not know the rest. So if Christian Roberts scores in the 80th minute it will be very freaky.

Archived