IGNORED

Job Offer

JudgeRed

Job going as panel beater in Manchester.

Wage: Negotiable

Job Description: Putting roof back on open top bus.

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

...Hmm, I have a little "personal" one of my own...

Job going as gag stealer in Hereford.

Wage: Immortality / Fame.

Job Description: Stealing a long prepared gag off Cooter.

:badmood: :badmood: :badmood:

:winner_third_h4h: Manchester United really did look pretty crap against Barcelona as did that other 'United' - Newcastle United when they tamely laid down to Villa to be relegated and thus face us next season. Hopefully, 6 points from Newcastle next season will help give much needed work to a few fellow Bristolians in taking the roof off a Bristol bus for our 'Red Army Champions of the Championship' tour next May. :dancing6:

:winner_third_h4h: Manchester United really did look pretty crap against Barcelona as did that other 'United' - Newcastle United when they tamely laid down to Villa to be relegated and thus face us next season. Hopefully, 6 points from Newcastle next season will help give much needed work to a few Bristolians in taking the roof off a Bristol bus for our 'Red Army Champions of the Championship' tour next season. :dancing6:

Hee hee, no doubt I won't be letting that go... ****il, hmm, probably later today once I've woken up!)

...I mean, been a pretty sh*tty day at work for one reason or another, so in the mood for being annoyed!

Back to the footy though, I do agree that after watching both games, that Newcastle and Man Utd were fairly poor on the day, although as for Newcastle being "fairly poor" is being extra EXTRA nice to them in saying the least in a massive understatement there!

How will most people travel?

Car? Coach?!? Plane?!?!?

...I reckon the latter would be very tempting if I could somehow get a flight to arrive there just in time for the game!

...Helicopter it is then!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Have you been laid off work and had to drown your sorrows or something?

Fortunately not, but it could've easily have been that way!

Just got annoyed at being had a go at in a simple misunderstanding!

...Almost got a little bit out of line, so I took a few minutes to chill out, before returning to my workstation and carrying on!

By the way, that did crack me up!

Forgot to mention it after posting my own version...

...Fair play dude, had me in total stitches!!! :rofl2br:

Hmm, yeah, nice! I might just add that to the bottom of my list of things to do, but right now I have bigger fish to fry in terms of threatening to take NatWest to court over "wrongly" charging me £58 for unauthorised borrowing on my account, when I've already got plenty in there!

For once, I've already thought ahead and have done my fair bit of research into the "Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts

Regulations 1999", so they can go kiss my a$$, as the most they can legally take out is £2.50!

£58 represents a fine bottle of Champagne for some banking Toff to enjoy at your expense. :rolleyes: Ahem, or your fare to Newcastle upon Tyne to watch City beat the Geordies next season. :dancing6:

£58 represents a fine bottle of Champagne for some banking Toff to enjoy at your expense. :rolleyes: Ahem, or your fare to Newcastle upon Tyne to watch City beat the Geordies next season. :dancing6:

Exactly! And that's what really p*$$es me off about the current situation with everything that it currently wrong with our beloved Country!

I'm going to more than need that £58 for that trip to the "TOOOOON" next season, and I could easily do without all the cr@p that is getting in my way right at this very moment in time!

Absolute bunch of c***s, the lot of 'em!!!

Anyway, retiring for the night... See you whenever! :fingerscrossed:

Cheers,

Cooter

Exactly! And that's what really p*$$es me off about the current situation with everything that it currently wrong with our beloved Country!

I'm going to more than need that £58 for that trip to the "TOOOOON" next season, and I could easily do without all the cr@p that is getting in my way right at this very moment in time!

Absolute bunch of c***s, the lot of 'em!!!

Anyway, retiring for the night... See you whenever! :fingerscrossed:

Cheers,

Cooter

its only £44 return to Newcastle on Sleazyjet leaving you £14 for a cheeky drink at the bankers expense

Archived