IGNORED

Danny Webber

GrahamC

We were linked with him a few weeks ago and I see he's been released by Sheff U today, I think he's worth adding to the squad but as one of two new front men, assuming that Dele is off and we can also offload Trundle, but not as our sole new striker.

We were linked with him a few weeks ago and I see he's been released by Sheff U today, I think he's worth adding to the squad but as one of two new front men, assuming that Dele is off and we can also offload Trundle, but not as our sole new striker.

If I had to stick my mortgage on whether Trundle or Webber would score more goals at Championship level I would pick Webber every single time (a sublime piece of skill twice a season don't cut the mustard for me). But is he too similar to Maynard? Perhaps the competition would do the team good?

He's got a worse scoring record than Dele and isnt a target man. Reminds me of Craig Fagan, somehow has played in the prem without being very good.

Hasn't he had some injury problems. You've got to be careful when analysing scoring records - especially those of strikers at AG who get one decent chance every seven matches!!

Archived