IGNORED

20 Year Old Can Set Defenders Big Problems

Rossineri

After reading the Sam Baldock article, I also found a recent scouting report on Jennison Myrie - Williams. It seems Claridge likes the look of him, an opinion I agree with.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/20...scouting-report

Jennison is a player who has the pace and ability to go past defenders, having been released...sadly it wont be with us. I always felt that he could have been given a run on the left wing last season.

Best wishes wherever you end up Jennison, I hope Steve Claridge is proved right.

Not that I wish JMW any bad luck, but to be fair, Claridge doesn't half spout some sh1te. Instant turn off when he's on the radio, loves the sound of his own voice.

Tottaly agree, he strikes me as one of those people you have to a agree with 100% otherwise he kicks off, i can remember him being on ''your on sky sports' a while back and an irish guy came on and spouted a lot of crap but to be to him a few his points were spot on, Claridge and Beagrey were having none of it and shouted the guy down and made him sound like an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DopGcPAjtQ Sums up Claridge to be honest, cant stand the man.

Compare Claridge's managerial experience with that of GJ and that says it all!!! A genuine conference manager(almost).

Journeyman better known for his gambling losses than his managerial savvy. I back GJ's judgement on this one, thanks.

Anyone know if Claridge did a scouting report on Styvar?

As for being a journeyman player, he'd have been in our side.

Not saying JMW is anything other than occasionally impressive at league 1 level of course - which is no good for City, and therefore a non decision to make in terms of letting the kid go.

When I've seen Myrie Williams play, he was nowhere near good enough. And that was League one!

A couple flashes of individual brilliance spring to mind, but generally looked out his depth.

Nail on head there Riaz.

I've got a mate who's a Hereford fan, not impressed at all!

Nail on head there Riaz.

I've got a mate who's a Hereford fan, not impressed at all!

When Jennsion last had a decent chance at City, he was only about 18/19, and even now he is only 21. He's still young, and he has pace, and the ability to beat players, something not many of out current players have. I think many people are expecting him to be the finsihed article.

Archived