IGNORED

Evil Post

Barrs Court Red

Guest DanC

I briefly read a artical in a chip shop the other day and there was something about a City fan being arrested for something and I just couldn't see the point in why he was pointed out as a City fan considering the offence I think had nothing to do with City or any games he attended.

Any of its apologists want to justify the amount of times city are mentioned in an article about dangerous driving (I'm on my phone so can't post a link I'm afraid)

Please tell me you're not driving. :cool:

Any of its apologists want to justify the amount of times city are mentioned in an article about dangerous driving (I'm on my phone so can't post a link I'm afraid)

Was it written by convicted drink-driver Andy Stockhausen?

Now now, like he said, he was only "moving the car"

Yep. And the day they change the law to make it ok to drive a car whilst intoxicated, so long as you're only moving it a little bit, that will be an adequate defence.

Yep. And the day they change the law to make it ok to drive a car whilst intoxicated, so long as you're only moving it a little bit, that will be an adequate defence.

Just to clarify?! Andy Stockhausen was convicted of drink driving?

Ok, I will be an apologist....how in gods name did an article about a Bristol City COUNCIL van become a weary attack on a journalist who had nothing to do with either a) the article or b) the accident??

It's not an attack. Just stating some peripheral information that has nothing to do with the story. It's a tried and tested formula used by the Evening Post themselves.

I think you're referring to the wrong story. The one mentioned in the opening post is about a steward at BCFC getting caught doing 125mph.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Match-...il/article.html

Ok, I will be an apologist....how in gods name did an article about a Bristol City COUNCIL van become a weary attack on a journalist who had nothing to do with either a) the article or b) the accident??

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, which of course the old bill didn't with stockhausen......

I think you're referring to the wrong story. The one mentioned in the opening post is about a steward at BCFC getting caught doing 125mph.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Match-...il/article.html

That nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, disqualified from driving for three years and ordered to carry out 120 hours of unpaid work seems rather harsh. Let's never forget the fact that PC Mark Milton - of the West Mercia Police - walked free from a corrupt West Mercia Court after doing 159mph. :whistle2: .........

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/149...fice-rules.html

To be fair, as he isn't allowed to go out Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings for 6 months will affect his ability to steward at the start of next season.

But, to put it in the headline is a bit strange to say the least! They could have put anything there, his day job, that fact he won't be able to look after his mother properly, or even 'Man sentenced after 125mph police chase', perish the thought, but they chose they City angle. Coincidence....

As this guy is reported to have two jobs, rather strange that they don't mention the other one at all, isn't it?

I suppose "Aldi checkout worker convicted of drink driving", isn't going to further their agenda, I suppose......

• Admin
To be fair, as he isn't allowed to go out Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings for 6 months will affect his ability to steward at the start of next season.

But, to put it in the headline is a bit strange to say the least! They could have put anything there, his day job, that fact he won't be able to look after his mother properly, or even 'Man sentenced after 125mph police chase', perish the thought, but they chose they City angle. Coincidence....

Or even after a 120mph police chase if you read the article in full. But did anyone really expect the BEP to report the pure facts?

Archived