IGNORED

Another One Bites The Dust

Andy Horsman

Another favourite target for OTIB scouts, Darren Ambrose is joining Palarse on a free once his Charlton contract expires.

Can play right, left or centrally and takes a mean set piece. Described by Colin as Ben Watson's belated replacement.

Scratch that one off the list then.....

A good way of measuring the wirth of a player I think is their stats.

Ambrose 2007-08 7 goals and 5 assists in 29 Championship games. Better than any of our central midfieiders undoubtedly.

Last season though, not too clever... 1 goal and 1 assist in all competitions.

And he couldn't get into a relegated Charlton side. Seems to have a great future behind him.

Ok Ok Ok lets be clear about one thing!! I have never advocated signing Ambrose personally, but just posted the news that Palarse are signing him as many people on here have expressed an interest in him. Christ there are some lairy sarcy ######s on here!!!

Ok Ok Ok lets be clear about one thing!! I have never advocated signing Ambrose personally, but just posted the news that Palarse are signing him as many people on here have expressed an interest in him. Christ there are some lairy sarcy ######s on here!!!

i know mate, some really bitey people on here.. it does my nut in!! people need to understand that there is more than one opinion on this forum!!!

i know mate, some really bitey people on here.. it does my nut in!! people need to understand that there is more than one opinion on this forum!!!

How dare you finish a sentance with three exclamation marks.......call yourself a City supporter....it's people like you that give this forum a bad name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anybody was having a go at you; I certainly wasn't. Sorry if you thought so. The comments refer to the fact that he has come up time and again on this forum in the past.

Archived