IGNORED

Akos Buzsaky

Sargent Pepper

Do i remember us being linked with him last january, i seem to remember a long discussion about him signing when he recovered from injury and many people thought it would happen this summer.

Talking of signing ex Plymouth midfielders, what about Peter Halmosi? As far as i know he's spent most of the season on Hulls bench, i'm sure he'd be looking for 1st team football.

Your thought on both players?

John welsh was a highly thought of player when in L'pools academy. I think I saw him play with wayne rooney and david raven at AG for england Under 15s... Looked a solid central midfielder.

Not sure if he would be a good signing for us, But he will certainly be a high end League 1 player/mid championship player.

Peter Halmosi is a player i've always rated. He'd do a job at left back or left mid. Could even open the door for McIndoe to drift into centre mid?

Buzsaky seems to be thought highly of so let's go for it!

That would be a mental idea. McIndoe is great on the wing, he can cross, can run up and down all day, makes decent runs and can sometimes trick his way into space - but in the middle?

He can't tackle, head or see a pass... so why we'd want him in the middle is a mystery?

Halmosi wasn't released anyhow and would be earning much more at Hull than we'd pay after winning promotion there.

Buzsaky is earning a mint at QPR for keeping their physio busy.

Either or both would be good signings if we could get them and keep them fit and on the field but neither will be coming here.

Don't think Akos will be joining us. Great flair player, the QPR fans love him but he's had quite a few injury problems. Probably on big wages too. Halmosi hasn't really had much opportunity at Hull but would still cost us a fair bit of his £2mil fee. Unfortunately don't think he'll sign for us.

Archived