IGNORED

Ukip Cranks V Science

Flaxbourton Red

:winner_third_h4h: I've just got back from the polling station where I cast my X for UKIP. :winner_third_h4h:

I'm now hoping for a bit of global warming in my garden before having to get back to work. I read page 11 of today's Sun newspaper (Thursday 4th June) and it's urging voters not to vote Lib-Lab-Con. They (Kelvin MacKenzie) recommend either Libertas or UKIP.

I noticed a Christian Party on the ballot paper - that might be who His Excellency Oliver Cromwell himself may have voted for - "Praise the Lord". Something from the Bible for our corrupt fraudulent expense claiming politicians to read............

Go to now, ye rich men, sweep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garnments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Saint James 5:1-3

how on earth can you ignore global warming?

It's such a big topic I don't see the point of talking about it in this thread. Don't forget in the 70's rather than a global warm, "experts" were telling the world how we're causing a "global cooling".

Anyways, you going to respond to my question then?

It's such a big topic I don't see the point of talking about it in this thread. Don't forget in the 70's rather than a global warm, "experts" were telling the world how we're causing a "global cooling".

I was thinking about voting Green.

I see it as a vote to show other partys (that will get the majority) that certain aspects of what the Green party advocate need to be taken seriously. I think that this is working as more parties focus on greener issues. I was surprised to see how green issues were at the forefront of most parties policies.

here you go

http://www.greenparty.org.uk/policies.html

make your own mind up

Don't vote BNP for any reason.

Every person who casts a BNP vote goes onto the special racist register and gets VERY poor services from the NHS and the local government and services.

In other words if you vote BNP your ca5rd has been marked for life, don't do it, unless you really are a sick racist a55hole, then be my guest and i'll laugh my ass off as you go through life wondering why everything bad happens to you, its no coincidence Vote BNP and you will be targeted.

Quite right, in the 1970's the climatologists were warning of the ice caps advancing over Europe again. From a Geological perspective, we're actually still in an ice age at present - the criteria for an 'ice age' is permanent frozen water at the poles. In geological time it's more normal for there to be no ice at the poles - the planet's temperature is cyclical and would vary whether mankind was influencing it or not.

Guest MaloneFM
Every person who casts a BNP vote goes onto the special racist register and gets VERY poor services from the NHS and the local government and services.

Whilst I thoroughly endorse the sentiments from the Honorable member I feel he has accidentally walked under the cobblers tree and has had a large well formed load of cobblers hit him on the head.

Vote for who your conscience tells you to. If its BNP then so be it. You will not be on any kind of blacklist for it.

But you'll still be a ####.

I voted Green Party. Generally speaking I like their policies and as an added bonus that Caroline Lucas MEP is a damn site better looking than any of the other political leaders.

Her hair seems to be a bit short, other than that she looks good. Is anyone going to admit to having voted for the Lib-Lab-Con? :dancing6:

Don't vote BNP for any reason.

In other words if you vote BNP your ca5rd has been marked for life, don't do it, unless you really are a sick racist a55hole, then be my guest and i'll laugh my ass off as you go through life wondering why everything bad happens to you, its no coincidence Vote BNP and you will be targeted.

Don't listen to those voices in your head, they can't all be right.

Almost half the voters in the elections would have voted for the Lib-Lab-Con EU Police state alliance of Toffs, I'm interested in how many voted for the smaller anti European Union parties; particularly UKIP. :icecream:

UKIP voted by me in the Euros and I voted Green for local.

I'm amazed anyone voted for the Labour sleaze party at all.

You did the right thing voting UKIP and Green. The Lib-Lab-Con are run by a collection of Toffs (e.g. David Cameron) and sleazey lawyers (e.g. Tony Blair, Harriett Harman) and corrupt college lecturers (e.g. Jacqui Smith) at national level and no way do they seem to represent the views of working class people like me that struggle to pay bills on crap salaries.

Just wrong. You do not need to be part of the socio-political experiment that is the EU to actively trade with it. Norway & Switzerland are prime and successful examples of this.

Russia is the biggest European country and they're not in the EU. Russia is rich in natural resources and human talent. No way can I ever see them bowing to a German dominated European Union and nor should the UK. I gave my 'V' to the European Union and the Fourth Reich European Police State that it really stands for by voting UKIP. :winner_third_h4h:

The Tories came off worse in the expenses scandal and always were the party of sleaze. Goes in circles - Labour are the party of sleaze today because they're in power. In actual fact the Tory MP expenses seemed to hit Labour votes as voters just decided "scandal at Westminster = government = Labour party. The Labour party must be feeling pretty peed off about that.

Tories got off lightly, though I do believe Cameron can take credit for that with a swift and polished response.

Ironically the UK in response to an expenses scandal involving westminster ( an organisation that has an outdated electoral system and an unelected second chamber)

it's sent a raft of rightwing headbangers to the european parliament to represent the UK and argue black is white

Archived