IGNORED

Sears Off To Wednesday

Cobby the red

It would have been nice for once if Gary had looked to signing a player of this potential.A young , promising and hungry player with Premier League experience and a good future.Why oh why do all other clubs benefit from this type of signing but Gary Johnson is determined not to.Come on Gary let's really make an effort this summer to sign the players of the qaulity we need.You have the support of the Chairman.Let's see the team being built up not stand still or at worst decline.

Fustrating-

West ham England under 20 star Freddie sears who has a prolific record at youth level and has played 25 times for the first team ( mostly as sub ) agreed to go out on loan for next year. I posted a while ago that he would be a great addition for next season but reports this morning say that he is off to Sheffield Wednesday :disapointed2se:

It would have been nice for once if Gary had looked to signing a player of this potential.A young , promising and hungry player with Premier League experience and a good future.Why oh why do all other clubs benefit from this type of signing but Gary Johnson is determined not to.Come on Gary let's really make an effort this summer to sign the players of the qaulity we need.You have the support of the Chairman.Let's see the team being built up not stand still or at worst decline.

Like Mancienne, Sturridge and Campbell you mean :noexpression:

Like Mancienne, Sturridge and Campbell you mean :noexpression:

That's only 3 in 2 seasons though mate, and i'm not sure about Sturridge - GJ's not a fan of the long loan system and has said as much, but I think he's missing a trick particularly with a small budget compared to some other clubs.

Older loanees like Webster and John weren't succesful of course.

That's only 3 in 2 seasons though mate, and i'm not sure about Sturridge - GJ's not a fan of the long loan system and has said as much, but I think he's missing a trick particularly with a small budget compared to some other clubs.

Older loanees like Webster and John weren't succesful of course.

To be fair, that's the only 3 we've been told about, although I'm not saying there were more!

What about the supposed link up with Arsenal??

Don't think anyone will argue about Webster & John, dread to think how much those two cost us in financial terms last season!

Archived