IGNORED

Tb Mutiny

JudgeRed

Guest TB Mutiny

With matches like tomorrow, this is really when those of us living in USA need to form a supporters club and get together. It sure would be a lot better than sitting in front of the computer by myself tomorrow. I know distances are great but . . . :dunno:

Guest TB Mutiny

Hey BCFC Seattle, I hope you bring some of that Pacific Northwest rain with you! Bone dry here in Georgia! Ok so Boston, hmmm not exactly a day's drive between Atlanta, NYC and Boston. I know there Zider Army members in FL, NC, MD and TN.Sounds like we had better hire a 1970's VW van and make a "summer of City tour"!!!

Guest red in the usa

Evening guys, I'm in Connecticut !

I'll come wherever...little short notice for tomorrow, however, maybe next year when we are fighting for play-offs for the Prem !

Have already met up with Mr and Mrs Red Top & family, but they live in NYC which is only a short way from here.

Guest TB Mutiny

Evening! Add another East Coaster. At one time I thought Mark from S Cal had made a list of supporters in USA.

I wish we could all be at the game tomorrow. Listening to it on the PC is not quite the same, especially when the screen freezes and you find there's been a goal. Still, I will be on BCFC chat, and listening on BCFC world. Seems a world away from the real thing................hang on, I think I had better go before I start crying !! :dunno:

You're probably all asleep right now, but I was just interested in what you are all doing in the US and are you all originally from Bristol?

PS - off to the match with all the family in only 3 hours - cant wait. Unfortunately we have light drizzle at the moment but the atmosphere at a full Ashton Gate will clear that up in no time.

Hope you can all make it over for the start of the season in Division One!!!!

Cheers :dunno::laugh:

• Admin
I wish we could all be at the game tomorrow. Listening to it on the PC is not quite the same, especially when the screen freezes and you find there's been a goal. Still, I will be on BCFC chat, and listening on BCFC world. Seems a world away from the real thing................hang on, I think I had better go before I start crying !! :dunno:
Part-timers......... :laugh:

Archived