IGNORED

Darren Gibson

tropicalsurfer

He is on the transfer list.

I think this lad has quality for his age, how much do you reckon would be accepted?

Another thing is will he want to drop down the championship? (i doubt it, if he can get a premier league offers?)

Would you like to see him at the gate next season?

hes a good player but lacks pace i think the lower end Premier League teams will snap him up

He is on the transfer list.

I think this lad has quality for his age, how much do you reckon would be accepted?

Another thing is will he want to drop down the championship? (i doubt it, if he can get a premier league offers?)

Would you like to see him at the gate next season?

Gibson could work... Look how well Chris Eagles adapted to dropping a league, maybe a good comparison !?

Fraizer Campbell also on list, although I think he will be snapped up by Hull... Maybe a bit optimistic to expect him to drop to Championship !

Gibson could work... Look how well Chris Eagles adapted to dropping a league, maybe a good comparison !?

Fraizer Campbell also on list, although I think he will be snapped up by Hull... Maybe a bit optimistic to expect him to drop to Championship !

If he went to Hull he'd only be dropping down in 12 months anyway - could find himself in a better position with you in a year's time!

Archived