IGNORED

Os Is Doing My Head In!

Donkeeebles

if there is anyone from the official site that reads this, can you please get the doughnuts who run it to remove the burnley scoreline.

Everytime i look at it i have got a 4-0 defeat staring back at me :sign09:

Just zip to this time next byear when you see them in the CCC again....

I don't like the fact that they keep republishing the list of players, with no indication of what they have added so I read them all again and I don't know what's new.. other than that I think they're doing a great job updating news when there really isn't any!

I hate this time of year also, when there is no news to be reported but they still come up with c**p stories for the sake of it. Like the one about the distances we will be travelling this season or the one about the chairman featured on the offical league site wow

if there is anyone from the official site that reads this, can you please get the doughnuts who run it to remove the burnley scoreline.

Hopefully the offical site will soon be full of news about amazing new signings.

You can't really blame them, it's the last time that they'll enjoy a scoreline like that for some considerable time.

Guest RobbieTurner

What the same doughnuts that have won website of the year time and again....???

You could support a team whose OS updtes once in a blue moon....

Guest churchill gaffer

Your right, I can't believe it stays on there! :disapointed2se:

Remove it, it's a new season

What the same doughnuts that have won website of the year time and again....???

You could support a team whose OS updtes once in a blue moon....

Well that probably speaks volumes about the quality of the other websites IMO.

I have looked at plenty of other teams websites and Tbh they are all much the same.

Having said that i am only critisising 1 part of the website not the whole thing and personally i think that anyone who thinks its good for the fans who are the ones who look at the website to be reminded the whole summer of a 4-0 defeat in the last game is a "Doughnut"

I personally would rather have a more positive thing to see everytime i look at it.

its our last result, we lost 4-0, itl stay there til we play another match, probs a pre season friendly. Just accept it, its there, more worrying is lack of movement in and out of the club

Yeah i know its our last result, but as the season has finished i just think anyone with half a brain would think "ah lets get that scoreline off asap"

"Accept it".--- Its not like its keeping me awake at night and i cant come to terms with it. Its just an obsevation :argh:

Guest RobbieTurner
Yeah i know its our last result, but as the season has finished i just think anyone with half a brain would think "ah lets get that scoreline off asap"

"Accept it".--- Its not like its keeping me awake at night and i cant come to terms with it. Its just an obsevation :argh:

Alrighty Don, calm down , calm down. You're frightening us half brainers.... :rofl2br:

wel might not be keepin u awake at night but bothered you enough to post it on here.

About time we got rid of the deadwood like Trundle and brought in somebody. GJ said last year we was 6 weeks behind everyone else because of the play offs, this time no play offs yet no players in.

wel might not be keepin u awake at night but bothered you enough to post it on here. Thats the point of the site!

About time we got rid of the deadwood like Trundle and brought in somebody. GJ said last year we was 6 weeks behind everyone else because of the play offs, this time no play offs yet no players in. ......Just accept it!!!!!Thats your motto!!!!

I can live with seeing the 4-0 scoreline, Burnley were a good side on a high.

What I can't stand seeing is the "City on way to Wembley" headline used every time on the Press Talk pages.

I know it was national coverage of the reds and that is very few and far between, but, it is also a constant reminder of what could have been.

It also has a picture of that scottish gimp right alongside the headline which I can live without :englandsmile4wf:

The point of my kind of tongue in cheek post that some posters seem to have missed is that i cant for the life of me understand why whoever runs the OS would think its good ideal to have what is to say the least a very negative scoreline!

I personally think it would be far better for the website and the club if a more positive vibe came out of the site!

I have just looked on Man U website and they havent got their 2-0 defeat againt Barcelona stuck in the middle of the page and to be honest whilst i don't like Man U i never for 1 second expected them to have, because their mentality is one of positivity. They are promoting their successes of last season not their failures! I know that our successes arent of the same magnitude as theirs but the same philosophy should still apply,just on a lesser scale!

Now don't get me wrong. Despite what a fellow poster might think I am not naive enough to think that a little thing like having a 4-0 defeat on a webpage is going to make that much difference to the club as a whole and as i don't work for the website i have no other choice than to either ring them and ask them to remove it or just accept it (the answer to that is i wont be ringing them) but the point is that if we are going to achieve success in the future then a positive mentality is going to be key to that throughout the club and a key part of that will be sending out a positive vibe to the fans ala Man U website!

Archived