IGNORED

Therry Racon

GrahamC

Sky are reporting that Argyle are looking at this Charlton midfielder, I thought he was outstanding at the Gate (he was the one who did a brilliant turn and sped through our central midfield and shot just wide in the first half). I doubt he can't be on big wages as he's only been at Charlton for a year from French football and Plymouth are well known as low payers for our level.

At 25, he's well worth a look to me.

Sky are reporting that Argyle are looking at this Charlton midfielder, I thought he was outstanding at the Gate (he was the one who did a brilliant turn and sped through our central midfield and shot just wide in the first half). I doubt he can't be on big wages as he's only been at Charlton for a year from French football and Plymouth are well known as low payers for our level.

Why not. Has impressed me.

Yes, he was good. Actually, I thought the black guy they had upfront looked useful that day too. I can't remember his name, was it someone Dickson?

Archived