IGNORED

Johnson To Wba

BS3_RED

Not a rumour but just something that i was thinking about. It wouldn't surprise me if WBA came in for Gary and that would be a very tempting offer.

Thoughts?

I don't care GJ is crap anyway. Sooner he goes the better!!!! :whistle2:

**Only Joking**

I doubt it very much, GJ doesn't play the style of football the WBA board of directors require, they like entertaining attacking football.

Whether GJs philosophy would change with better, more gifted players who knows.

BCAGFC

Someone had to say it... :fastasleep:

The difference is though (in my opinion) that out of all the clubs which Johnson has been linked to on here, this is the first one which looks like a possible.

All i was trying to highlight was that they will be looking for a new manager and Johnson would fit the bill perfectly for them. Also its the sort of challenge that Johnson would like.

In future though i will keep my thoughts to myself and not bother posting on this site. I'm sure you would all rather argue the merits/ non merits of LJ.

The difference is though (in my opinion) that out of all the clubs which Johnson has been linked to on here, this is the first one which looks like a possible.

All i was trying to highlight was that they will be looking for a new manager and Johnson would fit the bill perfectly for them. Also its the sort of challenge that Johnson would like.

In future though i will keep my thoughts to myself and not bother posting on this site. I'm sure you would all rather argue the merits/ non merits of LJ.

Nah. GJ - always the bridesmaid, never the bride... :whistle:

To be honest a 'GJ to.....' thread is about as interesting as a 'LJ should be dropped' thread IMO.

Such as this continual speculation on who we're buying. I'm just waiting for the club to announce a signing now as its getting boring! Just my input.

Johnson would fit the bill perfectly for them

I am not so sure he would fit the bill for WBA, lack of entertaining football would be the main reason IMO.

Now if it was the Watford job then that is a different matter altogether. They are used to defensively, long ball minded football for the last few years and as GJ was a former employee he would fit the bill 1000% perfectly there.

WBA will go for a young manager who plays an expansive attacking style of play like Martinez or Ferguson.

BCAGFC

Slightly of topic,but am I the only one that does feel that we do play attractive football?(when we get our game going!). Its just I noticed a lot of negative comments regarding our style. When we pass the ball quickly and get our work rate upto a high level,I do feel we play attractive football.

Guest MaloneFM

He's more likely to go to Watford. He ran the youth set up there, as I stated when I did my 'Johnson To Watford' thread a few days ago.

Which was deleted.

Which was fair enough.

As it was rubbish.

And so is this one.

Agreed outside the top 6 (which is never going to happen) only Johnson to Watford or Fulham would slightly interest me as I believe these clubs are close to GJ's heart, and sentiment can be an attraction and lure, but bar that GJ would be mad to leave City in their current situation for anywhere else.

Here goes that little Clique rising its head again.

90% of the post on this forum are pointless but if you belong to this "Clique" then your post is valid and amongst discussion....if not then you will be cast aside as some "no-brain".

Some of you critics really make me laugh when you criticise posters from the "outside". You want pointless threads ? I'll give you some pointless threads.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116652

pointless...we all log onto the main site

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116816

Not even humerous....again pointless

So why havent these been cast aside as pointless ?

Archived