IGNORED

All This Running About On The Holy Grass...

San Fran City

Don't normally post but this thread has forced me to chip in.

Too many people on here (no names) claiming the moral high ground over something that is, as has been said above, fantastic footballing tradition. PNE the other season was fantastic - both set's of fans cheering Rover's demise and then applauding each other. Great memories, great advert for fan's of this division.

A few people on this thread seem to have no faith whatsoever in the actions of thoses that go onto the pitch. 'Mindeless', 'one brain celled' - don't you think that this is a tad dogmatic? Fan's going onto the pitch on Saturday will not be judged in this light by me, unless of course they start hammering the Blackpool fan's, which I don't think is really going to happen.

I'm not that bothered about going onto the pitch tomorrow. I'm 26, have a Law degree and a good job in the city but if we do manage to pull off the unthinkable and promotion is ours at 4.45 tomorrow, then given the feeling of total happiness that would be running through my body, you might just see me waving to you from the centre circle. Probably hugging other random City fan's that I have never met before. Feel free to call me a mindless hooligan.

how can you be classed as a hollie if all you do is run on the pitch celebrate with other city fans! i know its agaisnst the rules and everthing but we have been waiting along time for this IF I SAID IF it does happen.

If we dont go up i dont see many people going on there isnt really much point, for one the ground mans would hate us becuase they would need to re fix the pitch for the play offs and 2) there wouldnt be the same sense of happiness running though your body as you would IF we go up.

BBTR

:dunno::laugh:

Archived