IGNORED

Marcus Bent

21. Marcham

Presumably as a similar type to Dele. Some fans would be delighted because he is something of a name, others not as his scoring record is not prolific.

I think he's got more going for him than Dele, in terms of pace at least. He had a good year or so at Everton in the Prem, but seems to be a bit of a journeyman with spells at Wigan and Brum. I'm not massively excited but I think he'd be a decent signing, I doubt we can expect much better to be honest.

Plus I think he dates/dated Gemma Atkinson. I'm thinking of transferring my season ticket to the Williams Platinum Seating all of a sudden...

I think he's got more going for him than Dele, in terms of pace at least. He had a good year or so at Everton in the Prem, but seems to be a bit of a journeyman with spells at Wigan and Brum. I'm not massively excited but I think he'd be a decent signing, I doubt we can expect much better to be honest.

Plus I think he dates/dated Gemma Atkinson. I'm thinking of transferring my season ticket to the Williams Platinum Seating all of a sudden...

Fair comment. Of course Cardiff thought they had him last season before Brum stepped in. Instead they got Bothroyd who had also been a journeyman but had a very good season for them.

If we are going to get anyone from Birmingham I'd prefer Cameron Jerome as a direct Dele replacement.

Havn't Brum just signed some South American striker for zillions -

maybe Jerome could now be available - probably cost £3-4 Mill though & that's probably out of our budget.

CR

If we are going to get anyone from Birmingham I'd prefer Cameron Jerome as a direct Dele replacement.

Havn't Brum just signed some South American striker for zillions -

maybe Jerome could now be available - probably cost £3-4 Mill though & that's probably out of our budget.

CR

Yeah i think Jerome will be way out of our budget and wouldnt fancy dropping back down to the championship

O'connor from brum would be a good signing and is more realistic, at probably about 750k - 1m

Guest RobbieTurner
Presumably as a similar type to Dele. Some fans would be delighted because he is something of a name, others not as his scoring record is not prolific.

Would be a quality WAG in the stands though.... :worship2:

Archived