IGNORED

Akinde

internetjef

I presumed that GJ might send Akinde back out on loan next season maybe to L1 to get some more footie.

With dele and steyvar leaving, and trunds out of favour, i now reckon that Akinde will def be part of out 1st team squad next season, even if it is second fiddle to a new signing that replaces dele.

I still cant see GJ going into next season with Big John as first choice, but I bet he is rubbing his hands together at the though of getting some serious first team action.

GO ON BIG JOHN!

In with a chance? - Key player at this rate!

Seriously though, I think Adinde has improved since he's been with us, but not sure he's ready to score the 20 goals a season we need. That would be a lot of pressure on him, we need a Brookeresk instinctive goal scoring type player to play alongside Maynard.

I presumed that GJ might send Akinde back out on loan next season maybe to L1 to get some more footie.

With dele and steyvar leaving, and trunds out of favour, i now reckon that Akinde will def be part of out 1st team squad next season, even if it is second fiddle to a new signing that replaces dele.

I still cant see GJ going into next season with Big John as first choice, but I bet he is rubbing his hands together at the though of getting some serious first team action.

GO ON BIG JOHN!

I hope when Johnson bought him he maybe saw him as a younger Dele Adebola and hopefully the gaffa will give him a chance this season!! from what i have read and seen he has something about him and instead of integrating him into L1 footie I'm hoping he will let the lad get a taste of championship footie and let him adapt to that pace!!!!

We signed him from non-league reasonably recently, he's made a couple of appearances for us where he has been largely hit or miss and, although we should only be encouraged by his time at Wycombe, there is a massive jump between top of the table league two and top of the table championship. Akinde is a project and one we should be excited about, however if, at any point, we are relying on him next season id be concerned.

Still baffled why GJ acts so coy with our young talent.

If someone can score goals in League football, they may not initially score so many when playing at a higher level but it surely cannot help them develop whatever they need if they don't get played at that higher level.

West Ham bung on that youngster and he scores.

We were interested in Joe Garner when he was at Carlisle. He knocks in 8 in 19 in his first season for Forest.

Come on Gary.

Archived