IGNORED

Sammy Clingan...

Lordofthebling

I'm not one for rumours; but as it's silly season - I have just been told that we are apparently in for Sammy Clingan - £850k...

Is that the guy from Star Trek? Does he still use that cloaking device?

Is that the guy from Star Trek? Does he still use that cloaking device?

All Joking apart,is well worth the money.The only player at Norwich last year worth his salt.

watched him play against city when we won 2-1 at carrow road after the sending off.dropped back to fullback and was the main inspiration to there good work in the second half.All Norwich supporters want the revival( if any) built around this player.Only draw back is he was a forest player 2 seasons ago.Enabled croft to attack down the right with confidence.Superb crosser of the ball.

I'm not one for rumours; but as it's silly season - I have just been told that we are apparently in for Sammy Clingan - £850k...

An added bonus seems to be his versatility - can play central midfield, full back or centre back. Think centre mid is his best position though. Also has a decent free kick. Seems to be a bit of a natural leader & we don't have enough of those.

All in all, he ticks a lot of the right boxes for me.

As far as i am aware this player is in talks with Coventry city, was in the telegraph (local paper) that coventry had offered a million for him and norwich had accepted there offer.. No more said about the player and if he has accepted Coventrys terms so may still be up for grabs

Archived