IGNORED

Anone Of To Oasis Over The Summer

motty

I asked a mate of mine who used to be a big Oasis fan if he was watching them this year and his reply made me chuckle... How we've all grown up now:

"**** that, if I'm going to get covered in piss it will be in the privacy of my own home and involve at least one naked bird."

Saw then in cardiff on my birthday (june 12th) they were amazing! kasabian and the enemy were just as good! no better way to spend your 18th than on the beer at a brilliant gig!

i was there too, thought kasabian nearly stole the show to be honest. off to the eden project to see them on july 14th and then ill most probably see them at the v festival in august, this is why i love the summer! :winner_third_h4h:

hi people

any of you off to watch mighty oasis on tour of the uk ?

What have Oasis done since "Morning Glory"?

You'd be doing well to see them anytime soon, they are so far up their own arses it's untrue.

They believed their own hype and are still living off two great albums made over 14 years ago.

What have Oasis done since "Morning Glory"?

You'd be doing well to see them anytime soon, they are so far up their own arses it's untrue.

They believed their own hype and are still living off two great albums made over 14 years ago.

Lazy criticism really, the first two albums were the best, without doubt, but they have made some decent stuff since.

I think the proof they have something about them, is the fact they can still do stadium tours and sell out, and play a great set list.

i was there too, thought kasabian nearly stole the show to be honest. off to the eden project to see them on july 14th and then ill most probably see them at the v festival in august, this is why i love the summer! :winner_third_h4h:

Saw them at Wembley. They were awesome, but agree that Kasabian were superb. IMO, thought they might have just managed to steal the show! :tumbleweed:

Guest MaloneFM

I have young chums who have seen those musical pikeys the Gallagher boys and they seem to have an air of insulting the audience with barbs such as not wanting to be there and they didn't care if everyone effed off home.

When one day the people who pay damn good hard earned money to get swore at by a northern chimp get the message and don't show up what will they do then?

Archived