IGNORED

09/10 Away Kit

herman

i appreciate some people are not interested in this,

but when is there going to be an announcement regarding the away kit? isn't this the kind of simple issue that the ST could get an answer from the club on?

a lot of people like to have a new shirt to go on holiday, or for whatever reason, and i'm sure i'm not alone in not being keen on the home kit.

perhaps someone has an answer why there is such a long delay...? as far as i know, they haven't even announced a date for the release.

i appreciate some people are not interested in this,

but when is there going to be an announcement regarding the away kit? isn't this the kind of simple issue that the ST could get an answer from the club on?

a lot of people like to have a new shirt to go on holiday, or for whatever reason, and i'm sure i'm not alone in not being keen on the home kit.

perhaps someone has an answer why there is such a long delay...? as far as i know, they haven't even announced a date for the release.

they should have just gone with the yellow that they brought out as training top. they not stupid, maybe they need to sell last of white tops before they hit us with another £40 new edition

Guest RobbieTurner
I PMed DL and he said he didnt know when they were coming out, and he would check when he was back in the office 2moro.

I have been told it will be launched either on the day of the Ajax game or in time for the game.... :whistle2:

Archived