IGNORED

Banksy

will alwayes beleve

Guest MaloneFM

Oh Lord...I'll do it..

I wanted to see if Rovers were talking about Banksy in their fourms but when I wanted to check it wouldn't let me and in the corner it says recently discussed Banksy blues and I was wondering if anyone can see what they are talking about.

Eh? :noexpression:

i wanted to se if rovers were talking about banksy in there fourms but when i wanted to check it wouldnt let me and in the corner it sayes recently discussed banksy blues and i was wondering if anyone can se what they are talking about.

School, eh?

What a week that was.......

i wanted to se if rovers were talking about banksy in there fourms but when i wanted to check it wouldnt let me and in the corner it sayes recently discussed banksy blues and i was wondering if anyone can se what they are talking about.

I'll put you out of your misery. They're saying if it was a gashead that committed the crime, then they are moronic and they are also asking why another thread started a week or so ago discussing Banksy being a City fan has suddenly disappeared. The reason possibly being that some gasheads had posted, prior to the defacement of the mural, that they were planning on doing just that. I understand that those posts were also shown on the news which inferred that the blame lies with our blue and whites chums.

I'll put you out of your misery. They're saying if it was a gashead that committed the crime, then they are moronic and they are also asking why another thread started a week or so ago discussing Banksy being a City fan has suddenly disappeared. The reason possibly being that some gasheads had posted, prior to the defacement of the mural, that they were planning on doing just that. I understand that those posts were also shown on the news which inferred that the blame lies with our blue and whites chums.

Did they actually show names when they had the R*vers forum bit on the news? I looked away at just the wrong time!

Out of interest, if some #### on there said 'roight, thats it, I'm guna do ovor that banksie muriel with sum blu paynt' could the police trace them through the forum and actually speak to them over the incident?? I'm guessing they could and that's why Edson et al are quick to crack down on anything dodgy on here??

Archived