IGNORED

Its Rovers Related But What A Shocking Story

Mrdc

Because they are desperate?

On a related topic I noticed last week that when Joe Jacobson left the blue few for Oldham he said how he was joining a "bigger, better" club, but somehow this comment didn't find its' way into the EPo piece on him.

Strange that, a bit like the contrast with how they reported stories about Rovers transfer listing Andy Williams this summer (a disastrous £100k buy who couldn't get in the Hereford side last season) with Maynard's goal "drought" after just 2 games, plus the piece leaking a scouting report highlighting City players' perceived weaknesses with the spate of unlucky, gutsy Rovers stories, etc, etc, etc..

Guest MaloneFM

Bristol Rovers will be taking on Real Madrid next month and, although it will be Shamrock Rovers and not the Bristol version, there will be a connection.

Jamie Snotface 14 from Kingswood will be on holiday with his parents close to where the game might be taking place. His father Wayne 46 told our barely awake reporter:

'Our Jamie always liked Manyoo and got all the shirts? His favourite player is Ronaldow? He likes playing on the X Box I got in a pub for a 'undred quid and ee's always Manyoo? Going to the game? Eff off mate we'll be Majorcal!

September 2010 Snothausen gets his car keys back.

"Bristol Rovers will be taking on Real Madrid next month and, although it will be Shamrock Rovers and not the Bristol version, there will be a connection."

Umm, call me thick but how does this make any sense at all?

I read that line 3 times. I think it was meant to say "Rovers". That is one of the most pointless articles i've read. I bet there are loads of gash fans who can't even remember him...

"Bristol Rovers will be taking on Real Madrid next month and, although it will be Shamrock Rovers and not the Bristol version, there will be a connection."

Umm, call me thick but how does this make any sense at all?

This does not make any sense to me what so ever!! Its just the same as saying ' United will be taking on Real Madrid next month, although it will be the Manchester and not the Leeds version' ummmm!

The way it sounds is that essentialy Shamrock Rovers are the Same team than Bristol Rovers.

"Twigg, 25, is now a striker and cost Shamrock £25,000 from Brechin City following post-Bristol spells with Airdrie, Oxford and Hamilton Academical."

Its not as if hes gone straight to Shamrock from Rovers hes been to 4 other clubs in bewtween.

How do they get away with such awful reporting?

Archived