IGNORED

Scott Murray Facebook

madmax

on a slightly different subject - recently former city player Andy Jordan wrote on scottys wall " good luck at rovers"

It was obviously a joke - but Scotty received some abuse from so called city fans. One city fan said "watch your back"

disgraceful

on a slightly different subject - recently former city player Andy Jordan wrote on scottys wall " good luck at rovers"

It was obviously a joke - but Scotty received some abuse from so called city fans. One city fan said "watch your back"

disgraceful

Donnie Gillies finished his career at Eastville! If Scott gets an offer from them then good luck to the lad, however I don't think their supporters would be too keen.

Donnie Gillies finished his career at Eastville! If Scott gets an offer from them then good luck to the lad, however I don't think their supporters would be too keen.

I think Scotty is one of the few, possibly only City players!, the other lot have anything remotely nice to say about. Some of the visitors on the site on the 'thank you' thread said some nice things about the fella. I'm not sure Scotty could pull that shirt on though............

Guest RobbieTurner

I think Scotty is one of the few, possibly only City players!, the other lot have anything remotely nice to say about. Some of the visitors on the site on the 'thank you' thread said some nice things about the fella. I'm not sure Scotty could pull that shirt on though............

[/q

Never ever will Scotty join that bunch. Non starter.

Guest RobbieTurner
Didn't say he would mate - just making the point that the Gash on here were saying some nice things about him.

Scotty in a R*vers shirt, makes me skin crawl!

No I know you didn't bud....I cant even allow myself to get a vision in my head of Scotty in blue, let alone quarters.

Scotty can sign for anyone he wants IMO and come back when he is all done with playing, so all the best to him, where ever he goes. But IMO he will probably end up at Yeovil, I know Skiverton has stated that he is interested in signing him, although he did mention that a lot of other local clubs would also be interested in him, as he wants to stay local if possible. I would imagine that GJ would of had a few words of wisdom for Scotty and Skiverton on this topic. Its certainly where I would put my money on him ending up. Would be weird to see him playing in green and white in stead of the red shirt in the July friendly. Where ever he ends up, I wish him all the best and hope too see him back at city soon.

I'm not sure whether this makes the deal any closer to happening but we released Paul Warne this morning. Warne is a 36-year old right-winger who can play up front and is a cracking bloke both on and off the pitch. If I didn't know better, I'd suggest that Scott would be an almost direct replacement for Warney.

I'm not sure whether this makes the deal any closer to happening but we released Paul Warne this morning. Warne is a 36-year old right-winger who can play up front and is a cracking bloke both on and off the pitch. If I didn't know better, I'd suggest that Scott would be an almost direct replacement for Warney.

Agreed, it would have made no sense for Yeovil to have two right wngers in their mid thirties in the squad, but with Warne gone you have a vacancy now....

Archived