IGNORED

Rovers On Ebay

roylegalatyeo

Guest Red Nee Tot
Has any one seen the inside back page of the Evil Post,could not beleive my eyes,Dunsford is selling Rovers so called memorabilia on EBay.Cant beleive their desperation to raise funds.What joke.

City do it as well -- So whats your point :disapointed2se:

I've long been of the opinion that every pair of old socks, shorts, boots and whatever else should be auctioned off at the end of the season, rather than end up in the back of a player's wardrobe, never to be seen again.

City do it as well -- So whats your point :disapointed2se:

I think her point was in the "so-called memorabilia".

As in: things collected because of their associations with memorable events.

Of which Rovers have none.

City do it because BCFC are indeed associated with memorable events.

But Rovers are very boring, so aren't.

Seems a very fair point to me. :winner_third_h4h:

Guest Red Nee Tot
I think her point was in the "so-called memorabilia".

As in: things collected because of their associations with memorable events.

Of which Rovers have none.

City do it because BCFC are indeed associated with memorable events.

But Rovers are very boring, so aren't.

Seems a very fair point to me. :winner_third_h4h:

Agh -- I see what you mean. Something like the semi final of the Johnstone paint trophy. Now that was memorable was'nt it.

I've long been of the opinion that every pair of old socks, shorts, boots and whatever else should be auctioned off at the end of the season, rather than end up in the back of a player's wardrobe, never to be seen again.

Yeah I couldn't agree more on this. Big things can raise funds, loads of things can be great for a fan to have, lesser items could go to schools and kids and might just convert a new fan.

Really major stuff though, obviously you keep for the club.

Agh -- I see what you mean. Something like the semi final of the Johnstone paint trophy. Now that was memorable was'nt it.

oooooooooh "the johnstone paint trophy" woopy doo, . No not really mate, isn't that a tinpot trophy that basement teams play for, and also the trophy that you lot cant win!!!!!

Oh, I see that was Rovers' memorable event. :sleeping:

Tell me Tote, what fascinating memorabilia are Rovers trying to sell from this almost forgotten meaningless non event?

What makes them think anyone in their right mind would be remotely interested in the so-called 'memorabilia' of a permanently tedious football club? :dunno:

I suppose Rovers could try selling the matchball from the truly memorable Cup match with West Brom ......... well if Ishmael Miller didn't have it already, that is.:rofl2br:

Of course you went on to win the trophy didn't you... :noexpression:

Isn't it great that you've still never won it. But don't despair because you are still in a League that competes for that trophy, so maybe next year!

Guest Red Nee Tot
Oh, I see that was Rovers' memorable event. :sleeping:

Tell me Tote, what fascinating memorabilia are Rovers trying to sell from this almost forgotten meaningless non event?

What makes them think anyone in their right mind would be remotely interested in the so-called 'memorabilia' of a permanently tedious football club? :dunno:

I suppose Rovers could try selling the matchball from the truly memorable Cup match with West Brom ......... well if Ishmael Miller didn't have it already, that is.:rofl2br:

You really are very sad

Guest Red Nee Tot
Of course you went on to win the trophy didn't you... :noexpression:

Isn't it great that you've still never won it. But don't despair because you are still in a League that competes for that trophy, so maybe next year!

With that sort of remark -- No wonder so many City fans have left this forum to join " The Football Forums "

With that sort of remark -- No wonder so many City fans have left this forum to join " The Football Forums "

If you can't take a bit of piss taking then why come on here? The rest of your lot do, I like banter - but you surely must expect a bit of come back!

And I've finally sussed out your user name, been bugging me for ages - knew there was some kind of G*s connection in there somewhere........doh!

So let's get this straight. You remark about your victory over us in the JPT (your biggest achievement in 20 years) and i'm supposed to say 'jolly well done', but when i retort mocking you for your abject failure in the final and the fact that you are still so poor that you still compete in the competition you get all bent!

You're very complicated people, you lot.

Will the plans for the 'Ground Redevelopment' also be for sale soon on Ebay or will the Blue Few start work soon on their spanking new 18500 capacity 'Horhouse'?

Watch this space......and keep watching...........and keep watching.........it might happen :tumbleweed::fastasleep::bored::whistle2::laugh:

Mind you it isnt actually the stuff the players wore on the day, the items are what could have been bought at that time and one of the players has recently signed it - was the JPT at Wembley? and didnt they lose to Doncaster and not Shrewsbury?

You can see why Kirsty left the Evil Post...

Oh and didnt we give our surplus kit to some charity in Africa?

Archived