IGNORED

Simon Cox

bcfc BGC

Guest RobbieTurner
maybe he popped down to see some family members like Leroy Lita did :innocent06:

No. Leroy was here in negotiations with City. Not saying he will defo sign, but ngotiations are'ongoing'.

I don't think I would recognise Simon Cox if he walked past me talking about the wonder s of Swindons magic roundabout, I did see Joe Cole the other day but then I was driving on the road that leads to Bisham Abbey so don't get excited.

When did this forum turn into one of those football rumours sites?

I don't think I would recognise Simon Cox if he walked past me talking about the wonder s of Swindons magic roundabout, I did see Joe Cole the other day but then I was driving on the road that leads to Bisham Abbey so don't get excited.

When did this forum turn into one of those football rumours sites?

Um, every transfer window? :innocent06:

Presumably Cox lives in/near Swindon (someone has to), and with it being close season, are footballers not likely to go on holiday?

Now, and this is where I may lose some people here....Bristol is about an hour from Swindon (or less depending on traffic), and do we not have an international airport in Bristol? Could he have been coming back from holiday, or even just flying back from somewhere further north?

As mentioned before just because someone sees a footballer in Bristol......

No. Leroy was here in negotiations with City. Not saying he will defo sign, but ngotiations are'ongoing'.

is this true??? lita is what we need!

i think cox and swindon want to much....ipswich pulled ended there intrest because of price sooo can city match it?

cox or lita.......lita everyday of the week

Archived