IGNORED

Mcindoe & Da Silva Staying Put

Southport Red

just read the press talk on the os and it said that mcindoe is surplus to requirements how can that be when hes our only left sided midfielder

Seems a bit odd that the official site would quote those words.....

Perhaps GJ knows something we don't!

Guest RobbieTurner
Seems a bit odd that the official site would quote those words.....

Perhaps GJ knows something we don't!

Or maybe they print it to show what tosh it is when it doesn't happen !?

The OS quotes any transfer stories involving our club. If the story said McIndoe is surplus to requirements, they'll print it. Doesn't mean there is truth in the story. If The Sun ran a story saying we're hijacking Real Madrid's bid for Ronaldo then it would be put up onto the OS.

The OS quotes any transfer stories involving our club. If the story said McIndoe is surplus to requirements, they'll print it. Doesn't mean there is truth in the story. If The Sun ran a story saying we're hijacking Real Madrid's bid for Ronaldo then it would be put up onto the OS.

:source:

I'm pretty sure those comments from Davey surfaced last week.

The comments themselves only rule out Mcindoe moving to Barnsley. They do not rule out Mcindoe leaving nor do they suggest we've moved on from de Silva.

we're hijacking Real Madrid's bid for Ronaldo...

A Reliable source of mine has told me that we are DEFINATELY going to hijack Real Madrid's bid for Ronaldo. Apparently, he was spotted coming out of Makro carrying a Catering pack of Hair Gel. I cannot name my source but he is a guitarist with U2 and has an interest in the period December 1980 to January 1982 - GTG now, off to footballrumours.co.uk

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sportheadlines/Bl...-and.5409375.jp

The Sheffield United manager, whose preparations for the new Championship season gather pace when his side visit Malta next week, is understood to be monitoring Manchester City's Ched Evans and former Doncaster Rovers midfielder Michael McIndoe after unveiling Lee Williamson earlier this month.

McIndoe could become available if Bristol City, who signed him from Wolves in July 2007, capture Manchester United's Lee Martin.

Nothing new as such.

Guest RobbieTurner
The De Silva deal is not dead yet.

so tell us Edson am i wrong with this one as well, and that Sinclair is still a possibility ? Again from what i was told.

P.S I'm not being funny but like the majority am genuinely interested....

Guest RobbieTurner
so tell us Edson am i wrong with this one as well, and that Sinclair is still a possibility ? Again from what i was told.

P.S I'm not being funny but like the majority am genuinely interested....

I'll take it this one isn't far off the mark then....

p.s you must appreciate i'm just trying to push you to your 5,000th post :icecream:

Archived