IGNORED

East End

peanut

"The total number of cases in England has reached 4,968 with the UK's total now rising to 5,937"

Would no longer be able to fit them all in the east end, or any other stand at the gate for that matter. I know its still a small number, but you can see it rising quickly!

Guest churchill gaffer
"The total number of cases in England has reached 4,968 with the UK's total now rising to 5,937"

Would no longer be able to fit them all in the east end, or any other stand at the gate for that matter. I know its still a small number, but you can see it rising quickly!

Am I reading the wrong site!? :disapointed2se:

I shouldn't worry, the number of people actually seriously ill from it could man the food kiosks. Maybe not a good idea from a H&S point of view but you get what I mean. :innocent06:

Guest RobbieTurner
They live like pigs, they do.....

don't worr unless you are female....swine flu is a mild version of 'man flu'.... :rofl2br:

Sorry....time for me to 'chop off' now....i'll 'trot on'...!

Bring back safe standing areas and we could give it a try!

Guest Pepsi
Am I reading the wrong site!? :disapointed2se:

I think so yeah,, your usually camped out on our forum 24/7 talking litter...

anyway do you still drive an ambulance cus i got a tummy ache :w00t:

Archived