IGNORED

Johnson In Market For 1 Maybe 2 More Strikers?

johnboy

Guest RobbieTurner
will these be young players for the future like akinde or will they be old ones which will last for a season and a half eg adebola and trundle?

My guess is 24,25 or under.

If you remember what GJ said about Burnley last year, and how they'd done it the right way, afew young promising players here, a star in the making there (Eagles)....exciting times should we get the right 3 or 4 players in I think.

If you remember what GJ said about Burnley last year, and how they'd done it the right way, afew young promising players here, a star in the making there (Eagles)....exciting times should we get the right 3 or 4 players in I think.

yea true, i think if we are after another striker it should actually be that young un from burnley rodrigez? the one that came on in the league cup 2 games in a row and scored

yea true, i think if we are after another striker it should actually be that young un from burnley rodrigez? the one that came on in the league cup 2 games in a row and scored

yeah good shout mate, but i think untill when sign a midfielder with a creative mind it don't matter who we sign they wont score alot

yeah good shout mate, but i think untill when sign a midfielder with a creative mind it don't matter who we sign they wont score alot

the only thing i don't like about johnson is that most of the strikers he gets are 'creative'. the only creative players should be midfeilders somebody like nick carle or a possibility of signing delph!! now i would be impressed if we managed to beat of premier league competiton to sign him!

the only thing i don't like about johnson is that most of the strikers he gets are 'creative'. the only creative players should be midfeilders somebody like nick carle or a possibility of signing delph!! now i would be impressed if we managed to beat of premier league competiton to sign him!

impressed is not the word for it haha!

but he is not goin to go on the cheap is he :/ but midfield is where we need to concentrate, also i think a winger, we had no width last season

And wasn't it also noted and admired that they had the smallest squad or used the least amount of players? I think this year we'll be 'doing a Burnley' which suits me just fine but if I'm being greedy can we do it without the prayoffs please God!

impressed is not the word for it haha!

but he is not goin to go on the cheap is he :/ but midfield is where we need to concentrate, also i think a winger, we had no width last season

i agree with you but don't get me wrong i prefer skuse over elliot but we need both of them, i would also like sproule but we don't need mcindoe he lazy and arguementative so we need a lefty like neal eardley who we wer linked with last year

i agree with you but don't get me wrong i prefer skuse over elliot but we need both of them, i would also like sproule but we don't need mcindoe he lazy and arguementative so we need a lefty like neal eardley who we wer linked with last year

don't get me wrong skuse is a good player, but elliot, i don't think anyone can get close to him! and skuse and elliot in midfield idnt that creative. but i thik mccindoe despite all the arguments etc is a good player, but last season he was almost trying to do a center midfield job, he never went outside his man and didnt track back as much

don't get me wrong skuse is a good player, but elliot, i don't think anyone can get close to him! and skuse and elliot in midfield idnt that creative. but i thik mccindoe despite all the arguments etc is a good player, but last season he was almost trying to do a center midfield job, he never went outside his man and didnt track back as much

i think that he thinks hes too good for the team the way when he looses the ball and doesnt bother winning it back untill all of the fans are shouting at him. and also i agree that elliot is far better but i prefer skusey

i think that he thinks hes too good for the team the way when he looses the ball and doesnt bother winning it back untill all of the fans are shouting at him. and also i agree that elliot is far better but i prefer skusey

yeah he is a tad big headed

you and skuse got something going on mate? haha

Guest Eamer

27+

Couldn't see him bringing in another young player with Maynard, Clarkson, Akinde and Trundle average age being around 24, that with Trundle bringing that average waaay up.

o yes! lool

who would you think that we need to sign?

well ask "skusey" your boyfriend who we are intrested in ;) haha

a creative midfield player!!! anderson of barnsley is a good shout

but there is a bloke that played for gilingham last season, think on loan for spurs called weston, he impressed me when i watched the play off final, and he would be cheap, but he unproven soooooo

you?

well ask "skusey" your boyfriend who we are intrested in ;) haha

a creative midfield player!!! anderson of barnsley is a good shout

but there is a bloke that played for gilingham last season, think on loan for spurs called weston, he impressed me when i watched the play off final, and he would be cheap, but he unproven soooooo

you?

honestly i have 2 players 1st being wilshere from arsenal if wenger will let him go on loan or luke moore west brom

wenger wont let him go though, good if he did but cant see it

luke more :/ hmmmmmmmm don't know rather have blackstock

but blackstock can become very much like mcindoe ive seen him do it before and luke moore is a natural finisher i remebr him scoring a hatrick against chelsea!

but blackstock can become very much like mcindoe ive seen him do it before and luke moore is a natural finisher i remebr him scoring a hatrick against chelsea!

but how long ago was this? west brom don't really favour him, have'nt seem he score goals week in week out, just flashes :/

but how long ago was this? west brom don't really favour him, have'nt seem he score goals week in week out, just flashes :/

when he played for aston villa, but he was in the prem last year and brom signed simpson and fortune on loan so he didnt have a chance there

luke moore was very promising once but has failed to deliver at aston villa and was an even bigger failure for west brom he couldn't hit a cows arse with a cricket bat from a yard away last season

luke moore was very promising once but has failed to deliver at aston villa and was an even bigger failure for west brom he couldn't hit a cows arse with a cricket bat from a yard away last season

but he didnt get that many chances

i prefer the saying" couldnt hit a barn door with a machine gun"

but i agree with your point haha

but he didnt get that many chances

but doesn't that show how poor he is if he couldn't get in the team when simpson was awful last year bednar got suspended for buying ganj and some devils dandruff fortune hardly scored and in the end they played with some unproven 17 yr old argentina kid

Archived