IGNORED

Interesting Comments On Webster By Gj

sh1t_ref_again

Hopefully a lesson has been learned that if the management aren't sure on a players fitness they should give it a miss

I'm surprised it took this experience for GJ to learn such a lesson as he's been in the game long enough.

Proof that the SPL is not nearly as competitive as the Championship, Key player in a SPL team, can't even be trusted on the bench at Champ lvl.

and Rangers and Celtic fans would have you believe they would beat teams in the Premier League, that has me Rofling all over the show.

I can only guess it's to do with going from an Edinburgh club to a Glasgow club as they offered him more money

Because of this they want him to burn in hell it seems

Walked out on Hearts mid contract i believe. Aparently there is a form of transfer named after him.

I can only guess it's to do with going from an Edinburgh club to a Glasgow club as they offered him more money

Because of this they want him to burn in hell it seems

Indeed, they seem a very disgruntled bunch.

Sad people don't like the fact he went to a bigger club need to move on hope they all have sumit realy bad happen to them so they know what its like rant over. Made me mad how they carryed on as if a player cant leave unless they say so

It's a bit concerning that we took a player on a long term loan we couldn't cancel when it was bloody obvious he wouldn't be fit enough to start having played about 3 times in two years or whatever it was, and it was bloody obvious we couldn't play him until he was. I hope it's not a mistake we make again.

Friendly lot it seems.

I couldn't believe some of those comments - i had to read some twice!!

Although i think the comments are out of order i must say the few times i saw him play he was shocking and in fairness was lucky to get as much time on the pitch as he did for us

After reading this two words spring to mind - 'David' and 'Noble'

Still struggling to understand why we signed Webster, who was clearly shite and unfit from Day One, but couldnt get more out of Noble's talent.

Archived