IGNORED

Rob Edwards

leepeacock's50phead

He lives in Bristol but is still a regular in the Exeter City side, he scored the goal that won them the playoffs year before last and came up with the assist for the goal that took them up this year, too.

i liked edwards he was a good lad i can remember when barnard came back to play against us i asked him if he could give him a good kick he said he plays on the wrong side but i will if i get near him and with 10 minutes to go he caught darren an absolute peach

Player/Coach at Exeter.

Plays either in front of the back four or centre-back (as long as he's got a whippet next to him).

Always looks like he's got more time on the ball than anyone else on the pitch. Exeter are my second side and watching him, Alex Russell and Marcus Stewart last season was a bit of a passing treat......

Player/Coach at Exeter.

Plays either in front of the back four or centre-back (as long as he's got a whippet next to him).

Always looks like he's got more time on the ball than anyone else on the pitch. Exeter are my second side and watching him, Alex Russell and Marcus Stewart last season was a bit of a passing treat......

Always liked Edwards, another of those that never won the fans over completely. Had that Chris Waddle look about him, not really bothered, could pull it out the bag if he had to. I bet he's been a class act at Exeter, and good luck to all 3 of our old boys down there for next season.

Archived