IGNORED

Fifa 10

Spike

ok so I've been back on Photoshop recently and I saw a competition to design a Fifa 10 box art and thought I'd take a stab at it.

I was just wondering if I could get some feedback on my finished design?

fifa10coverdesign.jpg

ok so I've been back on Photoshop recently and I saw a competition to design a Fifa 10 box art and thought I'd take a stab at it.

I was just wondering if I could get some feedback on my finished design?

fifa10coverdesign.jpg

Looks good, I for one, am bored of always seeing the Rooneys and Ronaldinhos on the covers.

How about a City design? :rolleyes:

I could do a City design but I need the renders and they would need to be 2200 pixels in height... finding that is almost impossible in high quality.

The Ronaldinho and Rooney thing I agree with, it's the main reason I didn't use them on the front.

Guest Eamer

I know someone who did a City design actually. I'll post it up. It's the right size but is ONLY the actual front cover. No spine or back cover so you could print it off and stick it in the case.

I know someone who did a City design actually. I'll post it up. It's the right size but is ONLY the actual front cover. No spine or back cover so you could print it off and stick it in the case.

I saw your name on the fifa forums the other day with "banned" under it. What did you do to be banned? :o

Guest Eamer
I saw your name on the fifa forums the other day with "banned" under it. What did you do to be banned? :o

Haha. I'll be unbanned by this time Friday.

Here's the the cover anyway:

fifa10maynard.jpg

thats not bad, I had a look for renders of Bristol City players but can't find any and that cover is too small in pixels to be printed out without losing the quality.

I need to find some images of Bristol City players that are 2200 pixels in height.... pretty much an impossible task :(

Guest Eamer
thats not bad, I had a look for renders of Bristol City players but can't find any and that cover is too small in pixels to be printed out without losing the quality.

I need to find some images of Bristol City players that are 2200 pixels in height.... pretty much an impossible task :(

When I'm unbanned from the EA forums I'll try find the guy who has a link to loads of high resolution pictures, whats your EA username?

When I'm unbanned from the EA forums I'll try find the guy who has a link to loads of high resolution pictures, whats your EA username?

Brute_Star

You can find me in the meet your match forums easily enough as I play for the EA All Stars :)

Guest Eamer
Brute_Star

You can find me in the meet your match forums easily enough as I play for the EA All Stars :)

Ah right, I'm usually in the General Discussion or FIFA Manager Mode sections. Found a few City fans on there. I don't really bother too much with playing online though. Manager Mode's are my thing.

Guest Eamer
Found this one while lookin on google search, looks like the same guy who did the other one.

Yea, it was. He made that one but I thought, well neither of them are consistently in the first eleven and they're in the third kit so asked him to make the Maynard one.

Archived